LS Mail megathread

Mahitto

On 1/6/2022 at 2:24 AM, TommyX said:

I'm not sure if factions should get custom domains.

I'd love to see the LS Mail website being used universally around the server, but it would change a lot on how legal factions communicate since they already have "private messages" on their forums.

Custom domains would be a great idea, sure. They use their forums. But, it was because they never had the option of lsmail before. Factions should be able to get it if they want it (Like an opt in thing - If a faction doesn't want to use it. They don't have to).

A couple others;

Drafts.

Ability to add 'Priority' or 'Important' so it if the message is important the receiver is told this.

Email signatures.

Auto replies (So, you could have messages sent when you are say on vacation away from the server etc).

More styling options for email content.

On 1/7/2022 at 6:30 AM, bricksbricksbricks said:

you can already sort of have a custom domaim.. it just needs to end with ls.mail, so you can do [email protected]

I would like the notification to be permanent on the screen and also have a sound. aka if I have 5 unread messages I want it to display 5 on the screen.

junk mail, ability to add a sender as junk 
block email

don't involve any WP into this or it will be sh*t, I can stay with forum pms or discord then, right now it's much stronger anyway, but ingame > all (if its improved)

On 1/11/2022 at 4:16 AM, orca112 said:

Allow people to create different folders and sort their mail, maybe even add spam and a respective filter / option to mark mail as spam.

7 hours ago, Jorgensen said:

Custom domains would be a great idea, sure. They use their forums. But, it was because they never had the option of lsmail before. Factions should be able to get it if they want it (Like an opt in thing - If a faction doesn't want to use it. They don't have to).

A couple others;

Drafts.

Ability to add 'Priority' or 'Important' so it if the message is important the receiver is told this.

Email signatures.

Auto replies (So, you could have messages sent when you are say on vacation away from the server etc).

More styling options for email content.

Added!

• 1 month later...

Gonna throw this one in here as well;

After using lsmail for a while, I feel the spacing between lines is far off. Normal spacing on lsmail feel like an empty line between each line of text and thus the (lsmail) one line spacing like two empty lines. It should be ammended to levels of this forums, allowing for more readability and...better spacing? Some formats seem strangely off due to the different text spacing you find on lsmail.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Kappaurel said:

Is LS Mail even being used / being used that much? This is an honest question, I have not seen anyone mention it in game or use it, I'd be surprised (happily surprised!) if people was using it, so seeing this thread I was wondering if maybe it is actually used?

Using forum PMs are more accessible, easier and convenient. 

• Upvote 1