Prohibit using Forum PM's as IC emails.

I mean it depends. I have noted that some prefers to use forums pms even if they have an Lsmail account. Some players actively don't check their IC emails, thus making it harder to role-play any incident further. I am okay with the hybrid of a system in which both systems exist thus giving the choice to the players. Further please note some members don't actively use their IC mail or even have an account . So I don't support this rule as it would either delay the role play or interrupt it altogether. 

Edited by JohnGili
1 hour ago, JohnGili said:

I mean it depends. I have noted that some prefers to use forums pms even if they have an Lsmail account. Some players actively don't check their IC emails, thus making it harder to role-play any incident further. I am okay with the hybrid of a system in which both systems exist thus giving the choice to the players. Further please note some members don't actively use their IC mail or even have an account . So I don't support this rule as it would either delay the role play or interrupt it altogether. 

thats what i said to the dev who developed lsmail, taht nobody receives notifications about new e-mails and everyone forgets to check it, but i was met with a 'people use it all the time'.

well no, people dont, people use forum PM's 80% of the time.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

thats what i said to the dev who developed lsmail, taht nobody receives notifications about new e-mails and everyone forgets to check it, but i was met with a 'people use it all the time'.

well no, people dont, people use forum PM's 80% of the time.

I have to agree with you on that. There were times that I accidently miss emails because the lsmail doesn't show a clear notification when a new mail comes in properly or how many mails are unread. It becomes complicated when you have to handle a lot emails over there.

Lsmail sounds awesome but Ive not got around to setting mine up yet and as cool as it is I dont think we should take a Hitler approach. Better to encourage it than enforce it. Having choices and options is good too, not everyone may play the game the same way you do, forum pms might work better for a lot of people why force them to play your chosen way what issue(s) would this rule actually fix.

Look at facebrowser too, i love it and use it to run my business. Most people use it but not everyone and I dont feel like everyone should be forced to make a facebrowser account. Its an optional addon, a great one. Lsmail should be the same