Interest Check: Sneakerhead RP

Koko

Hey everyone. I have a bit of a thing for sneakers IRL, and I also know that many in the server (particularly youth in South Central) actively play to the culture, and have seen several people RPing small time resellers etc.

I was thinking about the possibility of playing to this RP by potentially opening up a sneaker shop with a few widely available popular sneakers that would always be available, but primarily I'd like to also play to the RL struggle of copping the latest hype releases (which is pretty hard) and encouraging more of the resale market by creating in-store raffles, having a very limited number of stock of desired sneakers, and to have a place where people can buy and sell their sneakers that's not just a pawn shop and resonates with the RL sneaker culture.

I think the RP around brand in the gang world is fantastic and I'd like to see this parallel economy thrive, so my hopes is that even if I could in theory create all the stock I wanted with a command, creating a scarcity and encouraging trade through limited stock would make things interesting.

Is this something the server would be interested in playing along with, before I even begin to bother with trying to jump through PM hoops to acquire a business?

• Wuhtah locked this topic