Was Paleto Bay a good idea?

Aquila

Paleto Bay - hot, or not?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can’t please everyone.

Personally I’m new to GTA V roleplay and especially to this server, I’m aware that the main roleplay area is Los Santos. I was not aware that Paleto Bay wasn’t an area that was being used, however, my first instinct was to get a place and roleplay there.

I think it’s well needed to balance out those who want a more urban environment and those that want that “small town” feel to their roleplay.

Its oddly satisfying knowing that if you want to do something in the city, it’s going to take you over 6 miles to get there so you have to make the most of it; since you used up your time getting there.

This is from a new players POV, not sure if I’ll change my mind later but I don’t see the expansion to be a major issue.

Well, it certainly wasn’t a bad idea. We have it and that’s that. Never heard of someone complain about getting more content.

Sure, it has some imperfections, but what doesn’t? Those who wishes to settle and RP there are free to do so if they choose.

In time I am sure Paleto Bay will be a nice hub for people to enjoy when the playerbase rises to the required level. Until then, Paleto Bay ain’t hurting anyone, only leaving possibilities open.

Edited by Arnzeal

@Aquila Nobody is forcing you to RP in Paleto or other county areas, if you don't think it makes sense to RP there then just don't. Don't try to force other people to roleplay in places they don't want to, it's very ignorant and narrow minded. It's also wrong. Let people roleplay where they want, the server has an active enough player base now to support the variety of other areas on the map. Why keep it empty?

County areas were removed a few months ago, when the server population barely got to 20, back then I would understand this viewpoint but now we're easily breaking 120 players a day and just because YOU don't see rp happening in any given area, doesn't mean that it doesn't. Mindlessly driving around the county isn't going to be representative of the roleplay that may be going around. With respect, try to think about what other people may want.

It's safe to say the county areas are here to stay, embrace it don't whine about it.