What features would you want in the game that would really enhance roleplay?

14 hours ago, L I C E said:

a height slider. being able to make your character 0.95 and 1.05 of normal height would be a small but impactful feature visually

I'd in theory love this feature, but idk what that would translate to when it comes to cars and tall characters. I had to sell my Jamaican char's amazing orange and teal Emperor because his dreadlocks clipped through the roof making it look like I had anemonae growing out the top.

20 hours ago, orca112 said:

A city with every minor being deeply involved in gang activity and the majority of them being 6'3 and above with no emotions and a body count larger than my monthly salary is just as bad. You would trade off one issue for another by having a server / population without minors which is not as uncommon amongst roleplay communities.

It would pretty much kill gang RP tho.

Fact of the matter is, most gangs have a shit ton of minors in them.

The ability to use components in a residential property or something similar. So that we can make food and drink items. This obviously isn't an essential feature by any means. It just adds a little bit of immersion to the roleplay of cooking meals, etc.  This is a feature that has been sought after for quite some years now and it would be great to finally see something implemented. 

Spoiler

On 1/7/2022 at 1:51 AM, L I C E said:

a height slider. being able to make your character 0.95 and 1.05 of normal height would be a small but impactful feature visually

Plus the ability to separate skin complexion / tone from the parent face selected. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic