What features would you want in the game that would really enhance roleplay?

One thing I would really want is more leisure activities or a focus on it. My character and her boyfriend recently bought a sailboat and it has been a blast. I would love if the Country Club opened and you could play Tennis, golf and there would be events there. 

Lately club roleplay has been such a spam fest for me. Here are some more: 

• your actions having consequences. I love medical roleplay (My current character is a doctor) and having things like vaccines, STD, accidental pregnancy and addiction would be great and would bring sooooo much roleplay. If you're at a club during flu season for example... you have a chance of getting the flu.. and much more. 
  • More economic and financial service opportunities. Having legit mortgage companies, investment bankers that help with business or asset transactions or mergers
  • Real Estate Agents - it kind of bugs me that you can easily just purchase a property and there is no one facilitating it.. 
  • Pregnancy bellies/mods 
  • Divorce and Marriage Legal - Sharing assets (unless you sign a prenup of course)

Edited by bluecowgirlboots
  • Upvote 1

You've definitely outlined some great suggestions here. Some of these features you've mentioned do already exist and some of them would be really cool to see implemented, but they would be difficult to organize roleplay around and I think that's why they won't ever exist. I believe the golf club does exist, but it's a pretty hard to get into group. You need to know the right people IC, but there's a few people working on Yacht clubs at the moment. So, maybe keep your eyes peeled for those.

I also, think some of these suggestions like the chances of catching flu, etc. Would make the roleplay a little too RNG based like an RPG, not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

12 minutes ago, bluecowgirlboots said:
  • Real Estate Agents - it kind of bugs me that you can easily just purchase a property and there is no one facilitating it.. 
  • Pregnancy bellies/mods 
  • Divorce and Marriage Legal - Sharing assets (unless you sign a prenup of course)

Real estate agencies do exist, just the roleplay has since died down since the initial implementation of that by Property Management. Pregnancy body mods would be niche, but definitely very immersive. However, this would open up the flood gate of "Why don't we have other body types in-game?" I would love to see more body types and pregnant bodies represented on the server, but it's definitely not a priority right now. But, would be cool to see in the future!

Divorce and marriage, sharing assets. This is actually a thing you can "/partner" with another player, which shares your physical assets which each of you. (Cars and properties). 

• Upvote 1

Perhaps a revamp of modded vehicles, or mods in general to avoid texture losses. I feel that's a major hinderance right now, being unable to go to events and other places without having to turn your graphics down to roblox mode, and I am aware it's a RageMP issue but it has only gotten worse lately.

1 hour ago, Mahiko said:

Perhaps a revamp of modded vehicles, or mods in general to avoid texture losses. I feel that's a major hinderance right now, being unable to go to events and other places without having to turn your graphics down to roblox mode, and I am aware it's a RageMP issue but it has only gotten worse lately.

Most mods are already downscaled a lot from the initial mod release to accomodate for the poor RAGE MP streamer. The solution here lays with the one man project RAGE MP more than it does with GTA World (albeit the latter surely has a lot of spaghetti and tech debt to revise). The pre 1.1 streamer has been stronger in that regards, albeit with less sync features we do have now. It is either them looking to improve things or look for another, more stable client.

Revamp the drug system so that you can't get above 150 HP. Make the addiction system harsher as was mentioned above me.

Add more clothes for all roleplayers so people don't have to use mods and run around with no arms and in checkered clothes.

More clothing mods.

Facilitate the process of acquiring and running a business, particularly a small business.

Revamp the PK system in some way (not necessarily encouraging more CKs) to avoid people throwing themselves into gunfights constantly and playing as videogame characters, and to stop PKs from being literally the best solution to any rivalry.

Taxes have all really just disappeared. Being rich in this server makes your average character peak and stagnate, having nothing to spend money on and no need to make additional money. Cut off unemployment checks the moment someone breaks over 1mil and start taxing them again so people have to stay active to stay rich.

Add incentives to taking drugs beyond the HP boost (which only encourages its use among violent characters):

Have weed and depressant substances reduce /startshift length to 30 mins as you space out through your shift. Make stimulants generate more money from /startshift to represent bursts of productivity. As tolerance builds you need more of the substance to get the buff, or take some time off the drug to reduce your tolerance (which will give you a debuff).

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, Koko said:

Have weed and depressant substances reduce /startshift length to 30 mins as you space out through your shift. Make stimulants generate more money from /startshift to represent bursts of productivity. As tolerance builds you need more of the substance to get the buff, or take some time off the drug to reduce your tolerance (which will give you a debuff).

holy fuck you're a genius

19 hours ago, bluecowgirlboots said:

One thing I would really want is more leisure activities or a focus on it. My character and her boyfriend recently bought a sailboat and it has been a blast. I would love if the Country Club opened and you could play Tennis, golf and there would be events there. 

Lately club roleplay has been such a spam fest for me. Here are some more: 

• your actions having consequences. I love medical roleplay (My current character is a doctor) and having things like vaccines, STD, accidental pregnancy and addiction would be great and would bring sooooo much roleplay. If you're at a club during flu season for example... you have a chance of getting the flu.. and much more. 
  • More economic and financial service opportunities. Having legit mortgage companies, investment bankers that help with business or asset transactions or mergers
  • Pregnancy bellies/mods 

I'd like OLD system get some love is what I want to see. The older systems get forgotten and some are not incorporated in newer systems.

• Wuhtah locked this topic