[LSNN] ‘Peaceful’ protest takes a violent turn - chaos unfolds in Davis with gunfire

Username: NiggaCheese314

Comment: lol it was clear there were planted government agitators at this peaceful protest to turn it violent. The organizors of the protest were all black and so is most of Chamberlain's residents, but most of the people in those videos being violent are white. Use ur brains sheep, look at the 3rd picture on the article, does that look like Chamberlain's population to you? 

Username: AmericanPatroits99
Comment: The government needs to do two things at Davis. It is becoming bad to worst, first the entire area of Davis needs to be put on Martial law and the second is LSSD needs to patrol here often thus give them UNLIMITED POWER. We are in a crises and thus some sacrifices need to be made.

Edited by Jam888
On 1/3/2022 at 7:56 PM, Shokkoth said:

Username: Government_Informant

Comment:

I managed to take a photo of one of them. I have reasons to believe that it was the CIA kidnapping people in order to interrogate them in Guantanamo Bay.

CIA.png

Username: SeoHee-Min-Official

Comment: We should start making collectibles out of these sketches, like pokemon cards. I got all three so far!!

• Upvote 1

Username: american.patriot.59

Comment: Soros paid all these morons $50 each to show up to this protest!! The leaders of antifa who showed up here were the same ones that stormed the capitol but were let go so it can be blamed on others!!

Edited by Gecko

Username: WHOISTHEBAGMAN
Comment: this ''''protest''' has given birth to one of the signs of evils of our time. The Bag Man. this so called 'protest and riot' was in fact organized by the agents of satan knowing this would turn into a bloodbath and give birth to the avatar of hell. it is my personal belief that The Bag Man is also why JFK has not yet been revived and JFK will have to battle the bag man in order to return to us and deliver us world peace and fight the deep state. you can see him everywhere it is only a matter of time before he comes after us, ready yourselves. (( a link to a photo album of all sightings of the bag man is attached https://imgur.com/a/Y5Vbxc8 ))

Username: The-Best-Violent-Protester-Is-A-Dead-One
Comment: My two cents? All violent protesters deserve to be filled with lead. I'm more than proud of SD for blasting back at the savage chimps attempting to murder hard-working law-enforcement; my day got brighter hearing this excellent news. Good riddance. The ironic part of the whole situation? Not only could they have killed SD members, these reckless individuals could have killed the non-violent protesters in the crossfire - you know - the ones who attended to actually make a difference via a rational approach. Instead, they undermined every single effort the reasonable protesters put into this peaceful protest. Well done, idiots. I won't waste my precious time learning the names of the deceased aggressors. We're all glad you're dead and we hope you rot in hell. 

• Upvote 2