[PARADISE] RAW: Riot in Davis, Shots Fired - First Look (Timeline & Footage)

5 hours ago, TommyX said:

Username: JohnsonZ

Comment: LOL fucking davis kids. get hit on for breaking the laws and cry about it. cringe xD go get a job

4 hours ago, Coburn said:

Username: Bobcat30

Comment: Agreed! Get rid of the fuckers once and for all.

Username: LazyShan

Comment: I just wanna comment that not every protester was there to cause trouble. It only took a select few people to start manipulating the masses and controlling the narrative of the situation to turn this whole event into one of utter chaos. It's an extremely ignorant mentality to start blaming Davis as a whole, when there are civilians with no gang affiliations that inhabit the place not by choice. ((@Coburn)) Bobcat if you believe that a mass killing of civilians is the answer, then you're actually fucking stupid.

Username:  MotherfromDavis

Comment: To you saying that they shot towards civilians, did you miss the fact that they responded to fire by a masked individual who was firing through the crowd himself and using them as human shields? What were they supposed to do? Stand there like ducks while getting shot at? retreat and let 40 hooligans with bats and metal pipes run in on them? I wonder if you would let somebody shoot at you and your colleagues, while you were there to watch this "peaceful" protest, while just standing there and taking shots to your head.

This was everything except for an peaceful protest, ten minutes prior to this, somebody ran up behind deputies and stabbed two of them. I guess they also were in the fault for getting stabbed. HYPOCRITES.

Edited by RoseCross
1 hour ago, Akali said:

Username: LazyShan

Comment: I just wanna comment that not every protester was there to cause trouble. It only took a select few people to start manipulating the masses and controlling the narrative of the situation to turn this whole event into one of utter chaos. It's an extremely ignorant mentality to start blaming Davis as a whole, when there are civilians with no gang affiliations that inhabit the place not by choice. ((@Coburn)) Bobcat if you believe that a mass killing of civilians is the answer, then you're actually fucking stupid.

Username: Bobcat30

Comment: Why protest SD for doing their fucking job.

Username: niggacheese458

Comment: WAKE UP PEOPLE. THE RIOTERS WERE PLANTED THERE BY THE LSSD SO THEY TURN THE PEACEFUL PROTEST VIOLENT AND GIVE LSSD AN EXCUSE TO INCREASE THEIR PRESENCE IN CHAMBERLAIN. CHAMBERLAIN IS 65% AFRICAN AMERICAN AND 30% HISPANIC. WHY WERE 99% OF THE RIOTERS WHITE?!?
1.png

• Thanks 1

Username: OfficialDon_Winnigo
Comment: This riot was no more than a warning sent by the government. They are telling the population that they WILL shoot with no hesitation.
Chamberlain is infested with government drones under the disguise of "gangs".

I mean who even promotes riots with POSTERS?