[PARADISE] RAW: Riot in Davis, Shots Fired - First Look (Timeline & Footage)

4 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Username: Lips

Comment: FUCK AUTHORITY! Those fuckers beanbagged me while I was shopping FOR NO REASON YO! But real talk? These riots are pointless yo, if you wanna make a change? Get a seat in congress or something, nobody's changing this shitty country's racial division by rioting in the ghetto.

Username: AshParadise

Comment: I got shot with a beanbag by a masked detective too, while I was filming. That's why I didn't capture more video near the end. You'd think the press card and giant camera would've given it away? Apparently not. Wearing a blue vest next time, I guess.

• Upvote 1
Just now, ChromaticDeath said:

Comment: I got shot with a beanbag by a masked detective too, while I was filming. That's why I didn't capture more video near the end. You'd think the press card and giant camera would've given it away? Apparently not. Wearing a blue vest next time, I guess.

Comment: EXACTLY! Honestly... we need to do a campaign to DEFUND the fucking law enforcement. This is what happens when LSSD is the most funded Sheriff's Department in the world. MASKED TOO... what the fuck is this? Mexico? They afraid rioters will kill families of cops like in Mexico LMFAO? This is AMERICA... AMERICA... not fucking Mexico, why the fuck are they MASKED? AND I WAS SHOPPING DOWNTOWN... NEAR MISSION ROW... that's the WORST part! This shit was citywide, South Los, Downtown... everywhere.  

4 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

Comment: EXACTLY! Honestly... we need to do a campaign to DEFUND the fucking law enforcement. This is what happens when LSSD is the most funded Sheriff's Department in the world. MASKED TOO... what the fuck is this? Mexico? They afraid rioters will kill families of cops like in Mexico LMFAO? This is AMERICA... AMERICA... not fucking Mexico, why the fuck are they MASKED? AND I WAS SHOPPING DOWNTOWN... NEAR MISSION ROW... that's the WORST part! This shit was citywide, South Los, Downtown... everywhere.  

Comment: Los Santos island may as well be São Paulo with how violent it is. I can't really speak for masked cops, I think it's a little silly too. Defunding law enforcement would turn this place into a bigger hell than it is though, with worse training comes worse policing.

It's a shitty situation all around, and I really don't see a solution in sight. Looks like I have my work cut out for me.

Edited by ChromaticDeath

Username: Boer Maak

Comment: Maybe I should show this to my old friends back home in South Africa. To see how similar things are in the First World to the days of Apartheid might ease their struggles: so much hatred and ugliness in this city -- in this country. We should all be helping each-other, loving each-other, regardless of where we grew or how we look. This is not the world that people like #Desmond_Tutu and #FW_de_Klerk fought for. ✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿🙏

Edited by Afthaire
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Morrigan said:

Comment: FUCK AUTHORITY! Those fuckers beanbagged me while I was shopping FOR NO REASON YO! But real talk? These riots are pointless yo, if you wanna make a change? Get a seat in congress or something, nobody's changing this shitty country's racial division by rioting in the ghetto.

Username: JUMP_OUT_BOY

Comment: DONT PRETEND YOU ART INNOCENT. YOU DESERVED IT