[LSNN] STAND AGAINST THE SD? Undersheriff Naomi Takada comments on the expected protest

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

STAND AGAINST THE SD? Undersheriff Naomi Takada comments on the expected protest

Y8l4IDT.png

L1ySFNY.png

BY VALERIA ANDREEVA

Los Santos, SA - On the 30th of December 2021, LSPD concluded operation “Zookeeper” with 15 arrests. The events were conducted by Operation Safe Streets Bureau and the Special Enforcement Bureau. The murder of 10 deputies followed during the holiday season. This was speculated to be one of the deadliest weeks for the department. On the 2nd of January 2022, posters began to spread online that advertised a peaceful protest rally that seeks to bring justice to Chamberlain Hills.

Y8l4IDT.png

vEHT5A4.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Hours before the protest beins and the streets become crowded, Undersheriff Naomi Takada spoke exclusively to LSNN and voiced her opinion and thoughts on the matter. For this short interview, I will refer to myself as V.A. and N.T. for Naomi Takada, respectfully.

Y8l4IDT.png

V.A: Do you think the advertised protest that seeks to rally 'justice' for the imprisoned will be peaceful?

N.T: No ma’am. We've got quite good intelligence from our gang unit, the Operation Safe Streets Bureau. It all points towards a violent protest, perhaps even riot-like conditions.

V.A: I assume preparations have been made for the circumstances that will follow. What is the expected outcome tonight? Not with a hopeful overlook, but with a realistic perception of the circumstances.

N.T: We've fully prepared ourselves for the worst, and we'll be ready to put down the worst.

V.A: Would you say this protest is prolonging operation "Zookeeper", in theory?

N.T: I would not say so, no. It seems that the local population has mounted this protest in answer to our previous operations. But this isn't targeted enforcement, we are not looking to pull people off the streets. All we're aiming to do is keep the neighborhood safe. Keep people’s homes, stores and property intact.

V.A: Do you believe that this protest is the product of the arrested gang members' links?

N.T: It does seem like bad actors who wish to incite violence are involved, yes.

V.T:  How is the crime scene in Chamberlain Hills and overall, Davis, looking after the recent operation? Have things been quiet or the opposite?

N.T: It's too early to say. You can't draw conclusions on climate change judging by one week's weather. This is very similar.

To conclude this short-lived interview, Undersheriff Naomi Takada petitioned citizens to stay safe and stay indoors when things go violent – “I just wish to implore everyone to stay safe and stay indoors when things get violent. Don't go out seeking violence, there are more civil ways to do these things.”  Said Undersheriff Naomi Takada.

Y8l4IDT.png

The “STAND AGAINST THE SD” protest will begin tonight, two hours before midnight, at approximately 22:00h, taking the first step in Chamberlain Hills and finishing at the Davis Station. We hope that the scene remains peaceful and conflict-free as the advertisement promises. Updates on the matter will follow. Like Undersheriff Naomi Takada, LSNN petitions citizens to remain safe and hide indoors if violence takes place. Stay safe out there!

Y8l4IDT.png

PLACE-YOUR-ADVERT-HERE.gif

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by starcaller
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

Username: ProudAmerican17

Comment: 

I had the pleasure of meeting Undersheriff Takada a few months ago. She's an amazing and inspiring woman. I am very thankful for all the work she puts into protecting me and the rest of the community - because of her, all of us can sleep at night. I was lucky enough to take a photo of her during our meeting.

qdlhskj.png

Edited by Shokkoth
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1