Welcome to the community

qG04lIl.png

Hello and welcome to GTAW Roleplay, 

If you're reading this post I can only assume you've recently joined our community so let me be among the first few people to welcome you to the community and explain what we're all about. 

Our goal is very simple - we want to create a Heavy RP server on GTA V. We plan on achieving that goal by having a strong development team, an experienced admin team and most importantly - an active community. By the time you're reading this, the server will most likely be completely developed (Its core, that is) and the staff team will probably look a lot bigger but we're constantly looking to grow and we see the importance of helping players out and assuring they have a good time. 

Now, when Nervous introduced me to this project along with a few other admins at the time, all of us had this amazing vision of bringing heavy RP to GTA V and by heavy I mean pushing ourselves to the absolute limits of roleplay - making sure everything looks and feels as realistic as possible while still being fun and entertaining for our players. 

In order to achieve this goal - our staff team has decided to set a few basic guidelines for itself in order to avoid mistakes other communities have made: 

1. We recruit an active staff team which is going to mainly focus on helping the players: 

From my experience, a staff member should find a good balance between enforcing the server's rules and helping the player understanding how the server works or simply assisting a player in his time of need and that's exactly what we're going to do. We'll mainly be focusing on making sure the player has every chance of explaining his side, appealing a verdict to higher level admins multiple times if needed and any other tool which will help us reach a mutual understanding with the player both when things are going his way and when they're not. 

2. We do not focus on what happened in other communities: 

As you can probably tell, a lot of our admins were also admins on other communities where I'm sure they had their conflicts and even held grudges against other players. Once a player enters this community he gets a completely fresh start - anyone and everyone can join and have an equally fair chance of RPing on the server, joining as a tester and taking part in any of the activities in this community (As long as you pass the application process of-course). I can personally assure you that if I feel that a certain staff member is holding grudges because of past encounters I'll make sure he won't be part of our staff team. 

3. Community feedback and constant updates: 

This server is constantly going to go through revamps - we're going to try to perfect the way every small part of the server works. A lot of that simply depends on the development team, sure - but I want the community to give us feedback, post suggestions and have an active part in us improving the server. I can tell you for a fact that as a new community I'll make sure we consider every suggestion and a good chunk of those suggestions will be implemented in one way or another. 

As a closing note, I'd simply like to add that the ultimate goal of the server is to create a realistic RP environment for our players on every aspect so if you plan on taking any part of it and creating the future of RP servers on GTA V then I wish you the best of luck! 

• Dominykas. unlocked and unpinned this topic
  • Dominykas. unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...