What would you like to see on GTAW? (2022)

bncal

2 hours ago, Mahitto said:

I don't think underage characters bring any (needed) diversity.

Even if there are rules to somewhat regulate them, none of them feel natural. They're almost always literal carricatures of what a minor is (extremely whiny, moody, dirt poor, talk like literal 8-year-olds etc.) or just don't act underage at all (cold-blooded killers, gangbanging on the corner with Ms over their heads). Besides the massive amount of trolling and poor development that goes on. Sure, 1-2 characters might be actually realistic and believable while the other 98 aren't. That's not worth keeping around. Everyone's saying gang RP would greatly suffer without minor characters while, if you take a quick look at what they usually do, is something that until they were implemented has happened perfectly with regular characters. There's a reason why there are no kids in-game. It would be (and is) extremely weird to not only see but actually portray and act like a little kid while you're a fully grown man or woman. I'm sorry, it is.

Remember, Jesus was crucified for speaking the truth.

4 hours ago, Mahitto said:

There's a reason why there are no kids in-game. It would be (and is) extremely weird to not only see but actually portray and act like a little kid while you're a fully grown man or woman. I'm sorry, it is.

This here. It grinds my gears Why we allow people to insert their violent fantasies into kids under the realism disguise- while simultaneously acting shocked over other questionable areas that are not allowed ingame for good reasons (sexual violence, to name the prominent example, or just randomly shoot others to name something even more basic that, more irony, a vast majority hopefully can relate to opposed to "weird e-sex".)

Having that said:
 I wanna see more mature characters (that can then act as childish as adults sometimes do, that's not the issue- hiding behind a child character is one)

Edited by knppel
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
On 2/16/2022 at 5:14 PM, Timzii said:

More melee weapon fights rather than shootouts for every escalation there is.

I think faction leaders can customize their beefs with rules and put a "melee only" rule. I am not updated on ROE rules but i think it is possibile, it is just up to FLs

• Wuhtah locked this topic