What would you like to see on GTAW? (2022)

bncal

On 2/16/2022 at 1:06 PM, Morte666 said:

More Scamming Roleplay not talking about “I’ll sell you this gun for 40K hand me it” then taking off with the money only, I’m talking about Check cashing, Bank logs, swiping, Loans, CPN, a lot of more things.

I think you can apply for a scheme through IFM in order to fulfill these tasks.

On 2/16/2022 at 1:06 PM, Morte666 said:

More Scamming Roleplay not talking about “I’ll sell you this gun for 40K hand me it” then taking off with the money only, I’m talking about Check cashing, Bank logs, swiping, Loans, CPN, a lot of more things.

Buss them CC's down, no VBV rp. 

On 2/15/2022 at 1:25 PM, kartoffel said:

in a server where everybody rp's a top model in their mid 20's we really shouldn't get rid of minor characters as it creates at least a bit of a diversity.
we have rules to make it as little weird as possible, people who hate on minor characters are just the ones who keep getting robbed by them.
getting rid of minor characters is a massive blow towards gang rp which is a big part of this server and the ic lore of this city.

i'd like to see a few shotspotters around the city's hotspot crime areas like they exist in some parts of chicago or los angeles.
of course they shouldn't exist all over the place but rather just a few streets
that way it'd get harder to shoot people in certain areas, it'd make sense from an IC pov as well cause imo especially around davis there's just way too many shootouts happening, things get escalated to gunplay way too quickly and this may tone it down a little

I don't think underage characters bring any (needed) diversity.

Even if there are rules to somewhat regulate them, none of them feel natural. They're almost always literal carricatures of what a minor is (extremely whiny, moody, dirt poor, talk like literal 8-year-olds etc.) or just don't act underage at all (cold-blooded killers, gangbanging on the corner with Ms over their heads). Besides the massive amount of trolling and poor development that goes on. Sure, 1-2 characters might be actually realistic and believable while the other 98 aren't. That's not worth keeping around. Everyone's saying gang RP would greatly suffer without minor characters while, if you take a quick look at what they usually do, is something that until they were implemented has happened perfectly with regular characters. There's a reason why there are no kids in-game. It would be (and is) extremely weird to not only see but actually portray and act like a little kid while you're a fully grown man or woman. I'm sorry, it is.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
23 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

I'd love for the devs and admins to give more support towards maritime roleplay, instead of not giving a single thing about it.

I'd love for devs and admins to give more support to RP that's not geared towards cops and robbers.

Edit: As well as things that don't turn a profit.

Edited by Coburn
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic