What would you like to see on GTAW? (2022)

bncal

More intentionally shitty businesses intended for illegal RP, still waiting on someone to open a seedy nightclub with the intent of it being the worst place on earth, nothing but obnoxiously loud music, sex, drugs and violence. You go to get fucked up or fight, MCs, nazis, street gangs, everybody you can imagine there to sell drugs, pick up chicks and/or shoot up everything they can. Might not be extremely realistic but Los Santos is a fucking shithole, might as well lean in to it at this point.

Always thought an illegal RP hub where players go with the intent to get in to trouble IC with likeminded players was a cool idea and almost needed on somewhere like GTAW where anything intended as IC'ly provocative or unprovoked violence even if realistic (think insulting someone's outfit or sucker punching someone for giving you a dirty look) is met with heavy scrutiny.

Spoiler

IMG_0461_1100_1100.JPG

IMG_0453_1100_1100.JPG

IMG_0469_1100_1100.JPG

80s-Trad-Goth-2-UK-556x705.jpg

ZPgE8N1.png

Edited by BINGBONGEVIL
  • Upvote 1
On 1/27/2022 at 10:47 AM, stringer said:

Also removal of minor characters on the server, it's fucking weird to roleplay a minor please get rid of this concept.

in a server where everybody rp's a top model in their mid 20's we really shouldn't get rid of minor characters as it creates at least a bit of a diversity.
we have rules to make it as little weird as possible, people who hate on minor characters are just the ones who keep getting robbed by them.
getting rid of minor characters is a massive blow towards gang rp which is a big part of this server and the ic lore of this city.

i'd like to see a few shotspotters around the city's hotspot crime areas like they exist in some parts of chicago or los angeles.
of course they shouldn't exist all over the place but rather just a few streets
that way it'd get harder to shoot people in certain areas, it'd make sense from an IC pov as well cause imo especially around davis there's just way too many shootouts happening, things get escalated to gunplay way too quickly and this may tone it down a little

Edited by kartoffel

more activities for civilians to roleplay, more restaurants, little businesses for people to roleplay in, less nightclubs and definitely stop the main focusing being on cops and robbers. i'd like to see a little bit of love to the ones who want to roleplay regular bystanders! i know a lot of people enjoy the law enforcement side and the criminal side, but a lot of people want to roleplay a regular joe who wants to get on with their day and i feel like their isn't enough for those people to do!

i'd love to see the golf minigame implemented too, nothing screams fun like shanking a ball into the bunker and launching your club into space! 

Something like an outdoor market so that everything isn't in an interior all the time.  More cats and dogs.  It's a shame we have them but barely anyone has them aside from LEO K9.  Maybe it's a sign they're too expensive or that they should be 1 time purchase and then perma on that character.  Doesn't make much sense to spend RL money to have a cat for just 1 month.  More things from the suggestion forum implemented or at least responded to with "good idea, added to our plans" or "no we won't do this".

Edited by Paenymion
2 hours ago, kartoffel said:

in a server where everybody rp's a top model in their mid 20's we really shouldn't get rid of minor characters as it creates at least a bit of a diversity.
we have rules to make it as little weird as possible, people who hate on minor characters are just the ones who keep getting robbed by them.
getting rid of minor characters is a massive blow towards gang rp which is a big part of this server and the ic lore of this city.

i'd like to see a few shotspotters around the city's hotspot crime areas like they exist in some parts of chicago or los angeles.
that way it'd get harder to shoot people in certain areas, it'd make sense from an IC pov as well cause imo especially around davis there's just way too many shootouts happening, things get escalated to gunplay way too quickly and this may tone it down a little

Been playing since 2017 and never been robbed once. The reason I'm saying that roleplaying on minor characters is weird because it is damn weird for an ADULT to go around and roleplay a minor character in an online game. No rules will make that not weird.

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, stringer said:

Been playing since 2017 and never been robbed once. The reason I'm saying that roleplaying on minor characters is weird because it is damn weird for an ADULT to go around and roleplay a minor character in an online game. No rules will make that not weird.

so you're saying you're playing since 2017 and never got robbed at least ONCE? wtf are u rping? home office?
we're adults roleplaying fictional characters on a 8 year old game's multiplayer modification, shit is weird whether u roleplaying a minor or not

• Upvote 2
3 hours ago, kartoffel said:

personally i wouldnt have problem with minor characters but most of the time it was proven ppl wanna rp the advantages only, meanwhile if an adult bodies them they go off on /b saying u are some kinda monster child killer but at the same time acting like an adult brought them to their deaths

• Wuhtah locked this topic