What would you like to see on GTAW? (2022)

bncal

40 minutes ago, shaobadman said:

at that time the server was peaking at maybe 100 if i remember right and if you dared to guess that most people were doing interior rp, most of the discord would look down on you, it was all very divisive

Even now if you mention that most rp is done inside because of bad robbing rp, you're often looked down as a mallrat-who-can't-take-real-rp-and-consequences. The problem is that if you get out, this kind of shit happens (to this day i still don't know what he wanted with me). https://streamable.com/4fsru4 (the guy went offline the second I went to hide in mission row pd lol). And that stuff is every day, it's also why I don't truck much anymore.

Idk how to fix that. But if people staying inside were less often called mallrats and the real actual problems were looked at some more, the situation would be different. Because for now that kind of random stuff happens a lot.

• Upvote 1
On 1/1/2022 at 11:36 PM, Pandaa said:

This will only happen if the crime rate goes down. I decided to log in after a while and was immediately met with people attempting to rob me and the people from next door.

Every-time I stand outside of my Mirror Park house I get robbed, so now I only ever stand in the backyard or indoors. I don't mind being robbed, but I shouldn't feel scared of being outside of my own house.

• Applaud 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 10:52 PM, mj2002 said:

A short wishlist!

• A focus on neighborhood roleplay! My best experiences so far on this server were in areas where characters run into each other multiple times, but naturally. These spots usually form around groups of businesses and /or factions that keep make a strong showing in their own area and are accepting of those not part of their factions as well. The focus of staff seems to be mainly on illegal or legal factions only, whereas I think attention here would help a lot as well. A lot of attempts have been made to work on this by community members in recent months. I hope more support can be given here. Some examples of this;

I believe the following suggestion will help with this as well, but it has much broader appeal!

• Some quality of life updates, especially those that enhance simple things!

• Some quality of life changes to used car dealership roleplay! This is a personal hobby of mine, maybe not as interesting to other players. But if you're interact with this every day for years, you'll see room for improvements!

• Some new or old lore friendly vehicles that have been around for a while now. A few examples below!

Mi7RrGG.jpeg

N00FGfr.jpeg

ynWV0BM.jpeg

• There's some suggestions I have made myself in the past. Most of them aren't particularly popular, but not every change needs to be popular for it to have a positive effect on the server overall.

• Beyond this, I'd like to see more attention being given to businesses in general. A lot of scripts like trucking, scripted jobs, starter jobs, etcetera, haven't received substantial overhauls since 1-2 years. A lot of them are really overdue some changes. I understand that this all takes a lot of time, but its worth the investment I think. There is more to GTAWorld than just shooting each other, chasing each other in cars, and going to clubs or bars. I hope this really gets some recognition! 

On 1/12/2022 at 2:58 PM, Allantrist said:

Every-time I stand outside of my Mirror Park house I get robbed, so now I only ever stand in the backyard or indoors. I don't mind being robbed, but I shouldn't feel scared of being outside of my own house.

there's countless people in real life that are scared to leave their own home unless it's work or chore related. if you don't like it move to a better area being that one is so bad, it's an IC issue.

• Wuhtah locked this topic