What would you like to see on GTAW? (2022)

bncal

On 1/1/2022 at 10:23 PM, Mahitto said:

That would be cool to have but very much not cool to actually do. Working for the IRS (or any similar agency) is as boring as it gets. Put that in-game, it'd be horrible. I'm pretty sure no one actually wants to spend all of their time looking at random digits and I'm also sure no one wants to over and over file actual tax returns for their characters, or role-paly as tax attorneys and accountants. It's realistic, it's cool (for few) but it's boring. And on top of everything, unlike real life, we have the concept of "OOC money" - millions that your homeless character has but does not actually have.

It'd be a cool thing but I don't want to see it, honestly. 

Honestly, I'd be totally down to sit on my computer, head IG to sit at another computer, in order to look at some digits and fuck over some people who weren't all that careful with their transactions. However, IRS should get a shit ton of money for the amount of boring stuff they have to do.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Compton! said:

Clothes from the Yardline Pacc finally go serverside so I can stop seeing Astronaut gang members

This, or more of a universal clothing pack for gang members. I feel like it’s partly a reason why some do not branch out and roleplay in other areas, rather just stick to places they know they don’t look like a checkered mess.

25 minutes ago, Compton! said:

Clothes from the Yardline Pacc finally go serverside so I can stop seeing Astronaut gang members

6 minutes ago, Murat said:

This, or more of a universal clothing pack for gang members. I feel like it’s partly a reason why some do not branch out and roleplay in other areas, rather just stick to places they know they don’t look like a checkered mess.

(soon!)

• Upvote 2

I mentioned this before to a few staff members but more public RP interiors created specifically through IC construction. Plain and simple there are a ton of smaller, publicly useable buildings/structures around the map that are seemingly underutilized. Things like public bathrooms, utility buildings, etc that don't make sense to be ownable and therefor mapped for use on the server. I would love to see buildings/places mapped and made entirely open to public use as almost free RP space. I'd also love to see it done ICly through the state/city government through IC construction bids and RP. 

Right now, GOV RP seems to lack many things they can actually do that effect the server in an impactful way. By giving them the support and resources to pick properties to be built and award the funds to do so we can create a lot of organic RP that everyone can enjoy. We've already seen with city hall and a few other projects, the amount of fantastic and enjoyable RP that can be created is almost endless, the only limiting factor is the amount of projects that come through. You can stretch jobs out for awhile (Especially for larger projects that take awhile to map) but you can't do it forever. There needs to be a consistent amount of projects coming in and that requires staff/GOV involvement. 

It's a win win for everyone, GOV gets more things they can do and RP around. The construction companies, their employees and the factions that run them get a consistent flow of RP. Finally literally everyone on the server gets new interiors and simply a much richer world to RP in. 

I'd like to see Heavy RP personally. More admins to enforce rules. A transparent rulebook for admins, so players can read that rulebook and see what an admin can or cannot do despite being higher rank than a player. Unify admins by shaping their logic and how they think. I can't be bothered with reports when every admin has "his own take and judgement" for a case. I see people getting banned for doing less harm than someone else who just gets a warning or even a kick.  Just lay down the rules and the exact punishment for each rule. Be strict.

Edited by Gambler
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic