W/S Palmer Blocc Carson Crips

Theory

Thread.gif.ac6421d1b37d50d5af4c88a6128f1e1b.gif

Out of Character

Our faction is based heavily on the real life counterpart: Palmer Blocc Compton Crips. While Palmer Street does not exist in game, we portray the Almond Blocc Soldiers clique. This is due to the fact that the geography of the area we are setting up in is accurate to the real life geography of Almond Blocc Soldiers' (see here). We aim to capitalize on the unique opportunity of having a setting that is very comparable to our real life counterpart in order to create a highly immersive environment.

We encourage anybody to come and join our Discord server. We have information there for anybody who is interested in joining our faction or roleplaying in the area with us, along with a number of guides. The larger long-term goal is to have a neighborhood that feels like one that is dominated by a street gang, with various residents in the area as well who may not necessarily be aligned with the gang (i.e., local business owners).

Any questions can either by forwarded to @Theory (Theory#4466) or asked in the #questions channel of our Discord server.

Character permission kills should be forwarded to Theory on the forum.

I, Character Name (forum name), agree that I will be subjected to a character kill at the discretion of the leadership of Palmer Blocc Carson Crips.

I've been on GTA W since 2017, I quit after I joined the military. I then got a pc a couple years later and decided to get back into roleplaying. This faction caught my eye so I started roleplaying with them, this is the first faction I've roleplayed with and tbh the best faction. I am taking a break for awhile though because I need to focus on work, and bettering myself. GTA W is addicting and took too much time out of my day. If you're looking for a faction to join definitely join this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Caleb arrives at Morzae "Slicc" Watkins' apartment following a phone call from Soriya "Vicious" Banks. Morzae has taken an overdose and paramedics are fighting to bring him back to life. He's soon pronounced deceased and this causes both upset and frustration amongst the group. Caleb's emotions get the better of him resulting in him being detained.

103.png

He’s taken into an interrogation room where he’s challenged on his affiliations with Rich Money Mafia and its associates, including deceased Jordan "JC" Chambers. During the interrogation, he’s searched and found to possess a gun, eliminating his chances of walking free.

104.png105.png106.png107.png

He's questioned about a Rich Money Mafia affiliate, "Tae", who LSSD OSS believe to be a female. Caleb quickly plots a fake story to cover up his affiliations with the real Tae.

108.png109.png110.png

Caleb is given the opportunity to remove Tae's contact information from his phone, Ariel Shay towers over him, missing Caleb's sly move seconds prior.

111.png

Caleb's anger and impression that he's walking out of the sheriff's station a free man tonight gets the better of him again, he makes an attempt but is restrained moments later.

112.png113.png

Caleb is dragged out of the interrogation room by Ariel Shay and Monty Myers, he's taken through the arrest process.

114.png

Edited by Jordan
  • Upvote 5
2 hours ago, Jordan said:

Caleb arrives at Morzae "Slicc" Watkins' apartment following a phone call from Soriya "Vicious" Banks. Morzae has taken an overdose and paramedics are fighting to bring him back to life. He's soon pronounced deceased and this causes both upset and frustration amongst the group. Caleb's emotions get the better of him resulting in him being detained.

103.png

He’s taken into an interrogation room where he’s challenged on his affiliations with Rich Money Mafia and its associates, including deceased Jordan "JC" Chambers. During the interrogation, he’s searched and found to possess a gun, eliminating his chances of waking free.

104.png105.png106.png107.png

He's questioned about a Rich Money Mafia affiliate, "Tae", who LSSD OSS believe to be a female. Caleb quickly plots a fake story to cover up his affiliations with the real Tae.

108.png109.png110.png

Caleb is given the opportunity to remove Tae's contact information from his phone, Ariel Shay towers over him, missing Caleb's sly move seconds prior.

111.png

Caleb's anger and impression that he's walking out of the sheriff's station a free man tonight, he makes an attempt but is restrained moments later.

112.png113.png114.png

got me standing there with no anims like a noob 😔

• Upvote 1
  • slothy locked this topic