Southside Travieso Gangsters 13

$CAR

sv0WtwC.jpeg

Ese 40'z-"So what do you think fool? What do you think about life........ in the hood?" Trece-"Pshh..I don't know, sometimes it's fuckin bad as fuck homie, somethimes it's lame as fuck dogg. Ese 40'z- And you roll with the punches, no? Shh.. Hell yeah fool, living it day by day.... (Chorus) I live a life of madness chilling with my homies and ducking dirty badges running from the police a lot of locos in a prison or a casket I roll with cholos my life's always getting drastic we always packing R.I.P. to all my soldiers I light a blunt and drink a forty sniffing soda (Ese 40'z Verse One) I mob around at night and think about this wicked life of how I drink the brew and call these shady streets my wife I'm still that forty ounce you knew up at them projects fool I'm still the same street lifer ghetto convict crew I hit the block and reminisce about my homie "Toon" he's off the clock but I just really wanna see him soon I roll around with tattoos on my fucking face we riding dirty on that cruise about to catch a case my baby momma's tripping telling me I'm not around I jump from state to state and up in cities off in towns it's like I'm lost in the wind with no direction and I can't pretend that I don't feel aggression for all my rivals cuz I'm known as a gang member thirty clip in rifle street survival make it rain in the town that I'm from, fool the meth'll leave you lost straight clown with a gun facing death to pay the cost...

Edited by $CAR
  • Upvote 6
  • Applaud 1
  • $CAR changed the title to Southside Travieso Gangsters 13