Southside Travieso Gangsters 13

$CAR

It was a good run. It's evident and clear that people clearly don't like us being around, perhaps is due to how successful we were. It didn't take us that long to get to where we are neither, unfortunately although I was convinced by my folks to return, due to the 'change' that was to take place, me & the leadership have come to the conclusion that the server is not it. I'm not going to go out of way to bash people, factions, groups or admins, but there's a lot of room for improvements which is not being filled up, instead it's being left out to stretch into something bigger and more malicious. 

I would like to thank everybody for partaking in this project that myself, $CAR, PeterPergo, Eli & Moe started up as a timekiller, which slowly developed into becoming the jewel of Rancho, and hands down the best Sureno faction to grace the server. We did everything in 6 months, and proved to the illegal community that if you've the dedication, knowledge and will to lead a successful faction? You can do it. However, I do find it unfortunate that the scene is split and divided. Egos stand in the way, and people cannot take Ls. I'll not spill any names, they know who they are. 

We've decided as a group to hang our rags. We'll not be creating another project, instead we'll be leaving the community as a whole. There's little enjoyment, fun or roleplay really that we can receive back from the energy and time we've invested into this server. Instead of gatekeeping the region, we'll be allowing other players who are willing to make the same sacrifices we did to open up in Rancho. 

Edited by rival.tgs
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, rival.tgs said:

It was a good run. It's evident and clear that people clearly don't like us being around, perhaps is due to how successful we were. It didn't take us that long to get to where we are neither, unfortunately although I was convinced by my folks to return, due to the 'change' that was to take place, me & the leadership have come to the conclusion that the server is not it. I'm not going to go out of way to bash people, factions, groups or admins, but there's a lot of room for improvements which is not being filled up, instead it's being left out to stretch into something bigger and more malicious. 

I would like to thank everybody for partaking in this project that myself, $CAR, PeterPergo, Eli & Moe started up as a timekiller, which slowly developed into becoming the jewel of Rancho, and hands down the best Sureno faction to grace the server. We did everything in 6 months, and proved to the illegal community that if you've the dedication, knowledge and will to lead a successful faction? You can do it. However, I do find it unfortunate that the scene is split and divided. Egos stand in the way, and people cannot take Ls. I'll not spill any names, they know who they are. 

We've decided as a group to hang our rags. We'll not be creating another project, instead we'll be leaving the community as a whole. There's little enjoyment, fun or roleplay really that we can receive back from the energy and time we've invested into this server. Instead of gatekeeping the region, we'll be allowing other players who are willing to make the same sacrifices we did to open up in Rancho. 

🥲  I loved this concept and loved interacting with u guys. Shame that your going to be closing but man, what a run and development.

21 minutes ago, JoeMama123 said:

🥲  I loved this concept and loved interacting with u guys. Shame that your going to be closing but man, what a run and development.

rival's trolling u bro don't listen to a thing that guy says. he's useless, cant even string together a coherent sentence together when ingame. inactive. 

• $CAR changed the title to Southside Travieso Gangsters 13