yjTSqiJ.png

Faceshots for Facebrowser

10S2X6G.png

UFUx2o8.png

s8h5oTd.png

LSDN Top.png

ads.png

NEWS • Crime

Reported by Isabel Clark (Freelance) — Written by Chris Lee • October 15th, 2022

Woman killed in El Burro shooting; Authorities search for suspects involved

El Burro, Los Santos - Los Santos' Police Department are currently searching for suspects involved in a fatal shooting that occurred in El Burro on Friday night. 

A woman, whose identity is currently unknown pending notification of her next of kin, was shot and killed outside a property on Fudge Lane in El Burro. 

The shooting was reported just after 11:00 p.m. on Friday, and when authorities had arrived, the woman was pronounced dead at the scene. 

Families living in El Burro have spoken out with regards to the rising level of gun violence, with worried residents speaking to us under the condition of anonymity. 

One resident said "It's a living nightmare, every night I hear a pop or a crack go off in the street and I instantly know what's going on. I'm afraid for my son, who I've now stopped from going out in the night." 

A second neighbour, who has lived in El Burro for the past twenty years added " I fear for the local kids here who're going about their business, I've been seeing young teens losing their lives to this senseless violence week in and week out. It's got to the stage where we feel this is the new norm."

An investigation is underway as authorities search for several suspects and a motive for the incident. 

Vco32NY.png

b38iG4I.png

Edited by Mr.Peso
  • Upvote 1
  • $CAR changed the title to Southside Travieso Gangsters 13