Neutral Characters and the crime rate: What's the point?

ChromaticDeath

4 minutes ago, Westen said:

Okay, is this a new meta? I've responded to two or three hostage situations over the Christmas period, and each time it was a robbery where they took their victim out into the county.

It’s not a new meta, it’s been going on for a while. Ever since they banned robberies via dirt bike and all that. But yeah, it’s ridiculous.

Edited by - Alfie -
4 minutes ago, Westen said:

Okay, is this a new meta? I've responded to two or three hostage situations over the Christmas period, and each time it was a robbery where they took their victim out into the county.

It's a very common thing. They'll put you in their car, drive out to county, take your $50 and phone and leave you outside of the city. 

3 minutes ago, sCrax said:

It's a very common thing. They'll put you in their car, drive out to county, take your $50 and phone and leave you outside of the city. 

4 minutes ago, - Alfie - said:

It’s not a new meta, it’s been going on for a while. Ever since they banned robberies via dirt bike and all that. But yeah, it’s ridiculous.

That's wild. Why would you risk a felony kidnapping charge over a robbery charge for a couple hundred bucks??

Some good stuff here.

I'm gonna lock the topic for a bit since we are 25 pages deep. Ill forward this up to Management, Legal FM, Illegal FM & RPQM - and hopefully we can all review this and make some changes that are better for the community. 

We appreciate these kind of threads when they actually stay decently civil as it allows us to review them on a more "serious" note, rather then having 20 replies of jokes, and only 2-3 serious ones. While a lot of the administrative team/management do still RP - we are only a small portion of the massive player base.. So sometimes, we have to hear it from all of you.

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Applaud 4