[POTENTIALLY FIXED] Textures, Players And Vehicles - Not loading when driving.

Narcan

28 minutes ago, PRESCRIPTION said:

But it happens to me ALL of the time for some reason. Changing my textures to normal has helped but after a while it goes shit again.

Just how ragemp goes,happens to one of my friends aswell

On 12/31/2021 at 2:07 PM, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Change your texture quality to normal instead of high. That's the only fix I know of.

Jumping in to say this worked for me 100%. I can run the game with a graphics mod on ultra but I'll get invisible floors around heavy traffic areas. I no longer have that issue and am fine with a little lower quality. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

6 hours ago, SULLI said:

Jumping in to say this worked for me 100%. I can run the game with a graphics mod on ultra but I'll get invisible floors around heavy traffic areas. I no longer have that issue and am fine with a little lower quality. Give it a try and see if it works for you.

I already have. It worked for the first few hours then went back to being shit again.

52 minutes ago, PRESCRIPTION said:

I already have. It worked for the first few hours then went back to being shit again.

Same for me, I even tried playing on the lowest settings possible just with a decent resolution but still I'm being left with this:

Jf5s0xq.png

I noticed it's mostly around the Davis/Misson Row area. I'm thinking all these new police cars may have something to do with it cause I've noticed whenever there's a police scene going on somewhere near me my game goes to utter shit from 0 to a 100. This shit never happens to me on other servers, only on here 

• Narcan changed the title to [POTENTIALLY FIXED] Textures, Players And Vehicles - Not loading when driving.
  • Wuhtah locked this topic