[LSNN] Min Seo-Hee speaks up: Fake news are everywhere.

Username: Bella_Mendoza

Comment: LSNN as you can see right here is clearly demonstrating itself to be part of the fake news media. These liberals are giving a known communist North Korean racist who hates working class Blacks and Latinos a platform to spread her deceitful lies. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an ulterior motive behind the author's actions to create this article, a financial motive perhaps?

Edited by El Bandito
13 minutes ago, El Bandito said:

Username: Bella_Mendoza

Comment: LSNN as you can see right here is clearly demonstrating itself to be part of the fake news media. These liberals are giving a known communist North Korean racist who hates working class Blacks and Latinos a platform to spread her deceitful lies. I wouldn't be surprised if there was an ulterior motive behind the author's actions to create this article, a financial motive perhaps?

Username: RothschildJr

Comment: Dont forget the time the prior LSNN CEO set up one of their interviewees by calling and having a hitsquad come and murder him on live TV and somehow magically the CEO is the only one who walked away from the scene relatively unharmed. Or the time they set up a sting operation with LSSD to arrest an outstanding Italian American male on live TV. LSNN is a joke, they're up their with Gruppe 6. On a side note, anyone notice Gruppe 6 sounds like Group Sex? 

• Applaud 1
8 hours ago, Cocaine Capital said:

Username: RothschildJr

Comment: Dont forget the time the prior LSNN CEO set up one of their interviewees by calling and having a hitsquad come and murder him on live TV and somehow magically the CEO is the only one who walked away from the scene relatively unharmed.

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders

Comment: I haven't, no worries.

Username: punisheriraq2002

Comment: Listen here LSNN. You're fake news? Not acceptable. Not at all. I am a working man, hard man. I do nine to five, every day. Hard life. I come home, hoping to see a good news show on Television? Instead I'm met with this garbage!!!!!!! (Carry Saunders is the only good part, her boobies? Very good. Impressive.) My wife even hates it when i stare at the television whenever Carry is on, because she too knows that it's fake news!!!! This is terrible. What hope do kids have these days? First Epstein and now this!!! This is unacceptable. 

LSNN Is fake!!! Only natural thing? Carry Saunders boobyes. They never lie!!

• Upvote 3