[OPINION PIECE] Seo-Hee Min's Maritime a Bully?

opinion-neutral-header-600x159.png

Seo-Hee Min's Maritime a Bully? 

By: Michael Rothschild Jr. 

Los Santos, SA-  Too often are those who live in Los Santos subject to brutality and bullying. It's almost an every day thing for the citizens of the state. But now, a new bully has moved in to the city. This one more dangerous than most, a Chinese communist who is attempting to rule the seas of Los Santos through harsh discriminatory and racist tactics. Seo-Hee Min's Maritime is a company registered in San Andreas, to the communist Min Seo-Hee as labeled on FaceBrowser. She has engaged over the course of the past few days in severe targeting and bullying of the populace of our wonderful city. 

Min Seo-Hee so far, has led an onslaught, believing themselves to be the rightful owner of the waterways of Los Santos. Well newsflash honey, you're not special. You are not entitled to the entirety of the waterways. Min Seo-Hee has made baseless accusations against an individual on facebrowser known as AP. AP, who was acting on a closed set on a privately owned jet-ski while holding a fake firearm for photos, was blasted by Min Seo-Hee and See-Hee Min's Maritime. They contacted the authorities, outright lying that the equipment AP posed on was theirs, and that the water that AP was photographed on was there also. Well news flash again, you do not own the waterways. 

385fbebd53ab389d53394757488e5a46.png\

Min Seo-Hee is slandering this individuals good name, and for what? Some pissing contest? For her enormous communist ego? I say enough is enough. To make matters worse, another news agency, Los Santos Post, made an opinion piece against Min Seo-Hee. What was the communists response? Was it to reach out to the individual who wrote the article to get clarification? No. Her response was to SUE a news agency for an opinion piece. Completely disregarding the first amendment to the United States Constitution. I guess that's what happens when you don't have an actual citizenship and instead are here on a business owners visa. I will post a follow up once the lawsuit has gone underway and update you all with this ridiculous spectacle from a very sad woman with a Napoleon complex.  

Why should we allow this communist immigrant the power to bully our great citizens of our city and our reliable satirical news sources? The answer to that? We shouldn't. We should stand up and boycott this business. The true citizens of this State should rise up against Seo-Hee Min's Maritime. Do not provide them with one ounce of your hard earned money. Go to Paleto Bay, there's a much more reputable boat rental service up there. Just whatever you do, stay away from Seo-Hee Min's Maritime and Min Seo-Hee unless you want to be sued and harassed by this empty shell of a human being. 

Disclaimer: I am not nor have I ever been a Journalist. Because of this, the article will not be of the upmost quality like most real career Journalists can make. This is the opinion of one individual only and is protected under the First Amendment of the Constitution. 

• Applaud 1
9 minutes ago, Topinambour said:

Username: RandomWeirdo

Comment: "the article will not be of the upmost quality" yeah we'd have noticed without the disclaimer 😕 wtf is going on lol, why is making random articles about a random jetski rental the new edgy thing to do?

Username: RothsChildJr

Comment: Because the chinese communist owner is suing news sources for their opinions and we shouldn't be bullied for how we feel. 

2 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Username: SeoHeeMin

Comment: Apart from getting my nationality wrong, this is actually a decent satire article and I love it! 🙂  I hail from South Korea, which is a capitalist country modeller much after modern day America. North Korea is the communist one.

*The comment above has been removed*

Username: JW

Comment: Imagine being that retarded that you confuse opinion and slander. Calling someone a bad person, thats an opinion. Calling someone a communist without putting down a hard fact to support it. Thats slander. You might want to go back to school. I really hope you didn't attend university, because if you did, the money you spent on your higher education was wasted. I hope Seo can work with the police and track down your IP so that she can serve you with a slander court case too.

Username: JacksonZ

Comment: 

America! America! God shed his grace on thee! And crowd thy hood with brotherhood from sea to shining sea! Keep communism and all that cocksuckers like the rat MeeHin and the cunt supporters trying to dismantle everything America has built.

2 minutes ago, Unity said:

Username: JW

Comment: Imagine being that retarded that you confuse opinion and slander. Calling someone a bad person, thats an opinion. Calling someone a communist without putting down a hard fact to support it. Thats slander. You might want to go back to school. I really hope you didn't attend university, because if you did, the money you spent on your higher education was wasted. I hope Seo can work with the police and track down your IP so that she can serve you with a slander court case too.

*The comment above has been removed by the moderator*