Should cops get a bullet damage buff?

Goonbag

1 minute ago, Wisci said:

South Central is a low income area, but it's not a warzone (at least from a realism perspective). Gangs don't 'own' the streets. This isn't some third world country (or Minnesota) where law enforcement have a complete loss of control of regions of the map. We do patrol in South Central, but you'll find many deputies avoid traffic stops in the region. Those who do engage typically request extra backup. We come prepared for the hazards of the area.

We can't just stop driving around because we should be 'afraid' of gangs. That'd indicate a loss of control of the area, and then you'd have to RP getting martial law'd by the national guard as they get involved.

No ones saying to NOT patrol South Central, I love interactions with OSS particularly because they do more passive RP than the usual detain and arrest. Traffic stops are FINE, patrolling South Central is FINE, its just the cops who camp in gang turfs (yes a lot of cops do this) and rush in without calling for back up.

There's certain areas where if there's a shootout you shouldn't rush in, Chamberlain Hills alley "Death Alley" is one of those. Cops should show appropriate fear-RP when a shooting is happening, don't just rush in if you know you will get shot back at because there's gang bangers who just murdered someone in the area,

call for backup -> wait for backup to show up -> and then go into the area.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 hours ago, Goonbag said:

At the moment cops are dying all over the city. Like 20 cops have been slain in Chamberlain Hills by demonic teenage Sur shooters in the last two weeks and they can’t seem to handle the smoke.

in real life the police would be overpowering these gangs with superior firepower and tactics, but this doesn’t seem to materialise in game. Even with VC they’re taking major Ls. 

Do you think that buffing the bullet damage for police would be a way to counteract that? How else could we help the LEO roleplayers?

Skill issue, they need to get good.

I love how some people say that South central must be dangerous because of yes, South Central is a low income area, not the Favelas, and no, I'm not a civ or leo, I'm playing around Davis but I use common sense, killing someone is not that easy.

Yeah yeah it's fun to kill someone and shootouts, I know some of you want an RP version of GTAO, but it would be better if instead of a gun you used a bat or a crowbar-

No, cops don't need more buffs.
They got extra health, infinite guns, infinite supplies, they got some type of "metagame" (TeamSpeak or any other sort of Voice Chat) and canine units which are faster than the average character running.

If you got ALL of those advantages and you STILL take L's? That's YOUR problem.
Play smarter, not harder.

Edited by Fasholy
  • Exodus locked this topic