Should cops get a bullet damage buff?

Goonbag

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I don't believe the police need a buff in damage or a increase in health, it is my opinion that people who class themselves as "illegal RP'ers" should be looked at with a little more scrutiny when committing shootings involving police, I be pulling people over for minor traffic violations to just talk to people and have a conversation and I get turned into a block of swiss cheese, I've simply solved this; I don't go to South Central and try and interact with anything in Davis as a LEO RP'er, I straight avoid Davis/Strawberry & Rancho. I don't have positive interactions in that area and find it un-enjoyable. Everything outside of that area I've had no issues with.

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, Goonbag said:

At the moment cops are dying all over the city. Like 20 cops have been slain in Chamberlain Hills by demonic teenage Sur shooters in the last two weeks and they can’t seem to handle the smoke.

in real life the police would be overpowering these gangs with superior firepower and tactics, but this doesn’t seem to materialise in game. Even with VC they’re taking major Ls. 

Do you think that buffing the bullet damage for police would be a way to counteract that? How else could we help the LEO roleplayers?

Bro, shut the fuck up, cops already op with cars and Kevlar HP, fuck no. 

Edited by Morte666

No wtf they already op enough with a shit ton of advantages and make dm comps like they dont have 1000 armor and 1000 bullets in their m4 lol + 1000 officers hungry for dm in every section of the city w em

Edited by KM
  • Exodus locked this topic