[Los Santos Post] WOKE "CAPTAIN" SNUBS DESMOND BROWN?

username: RedheadedMenace
Comment: SeeHoMin is a communist with a deep hatred of the United States. She’s currently under investigation for Espionage and domestic terrorism and any patron to her business is falling under that investigation. Do NOT go to her business. Go to her competitor in Paleto Bay

Edited by Cocaine Capital
On 12/27/2021 at 5:05 PM, ThatDutchPerson said:

Username: SeoHeeMin

Comment: First it was funny, I get the paper is meant for satire and I really don't mind some good satire. I even shared the previous article on facebrowser as it got me a good laugh. But this isn't satire. This is firstly using a deceased person deemed a hero for their own personal gain. Second, this article is spreading I'd be a child molestor, which is a criminal offense of slander and defamation. This isn't satire anymore.

Username: huehue

Comment: huehuehuehuehuehue

Username: Bella_Mendoza

Comment: She was rude to me in person once as she refused to shake my hand, a simple friendly gesture was met by unwarranted hostility. Furthermore, she was extremely hostile to my black business partner who simply wanted to take one of her boats out for a spin. The only reasonable explanations I can provide for this behaviour would be racism towards both Latinos and Black people, or that she sensed that I was a registered Republican somehow. Whether she's a racist or communist it doesn't matter, all I know is that she is an elitist snob that looks down on others. Good luck running a business with that attitude hermana. The government should seize all her vessels and give her a small raft to flee to Cuba for the authentic communist experience!

Edited by El Bandito