[Los Santos Post] WOKE "CAPTAIN" SNUBS DESMOND BROWN?

37 minutes ago, Dama said:

Username: JasonXOChen

Comment: I can confirm that this woman has been harassing me daily for no absolute reason. She keeps taking multiple photographs of me and posts them online. Moreover, she called the cops on me because I was playing around the area with my bicycle. Also, she assaulted me physically by attempting to push me into the water when I don't know how to swim. Definitely, I'd suggest everyone to stay away from her. I moved to another state so she wouldn't harm me.

Username: GroupSex30 

Comment: Sorry to hear man! Hope you're doing well in the state though! Sad to see young talent get harassed out of our amazing state.

3 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Username: SeoHeeMin

Comment: 3 out of 5 articles were made in the interest of Gruppe Sechs. 2 of those 3 to defame and slander someone that turned them down and openly ousted them for harassment. 3th article is to praise their so called goodness. the other 2 is ramdom to further legitimize it as a ''legitimate'' news outlet. And the same points raised in both articles are the same points made by Will Flanary personally to try and slander me in comment sections. It doesn't take real rocket science to find out who is behind this fakenews media.

Username: cheesecakefactory

Comment: if its clearly "fake news" why bother responding to begin with? just makes you look bad. dont give them the attention they so desperately want and they'll get bored, not very hard. plus its no secret that will flanary is a wannabe cop that failed every LEO agencies recruitment so hes stuck being a fake mallcop

12 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

Username: cheesecakefactory

Comment: if its clearly "fake news" why bother responding to begin with? just makes you look bad. dont give them the attention they so desperately want and they'll get bored, not very hard. plus its no secret that will flanary is a wannabe cop that failed every LEO agencies recruitment so hes stuck being a fake mallcop

Comment: First it was funny, I get the paper is meant for satire and I really don't mind some good satire. I even shared the previous article on facebrowser as it got me a good laugh. But this isn't satire. This is firstly using a deceased person deemed a hero for their own personal gain. Second, this article is spreading I'd be a child molestor, which is a criminal offense of slander and defamation. This isn't satire anymore.

12 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Comment: First it was funny, I get the paper is meant for satire and I really don't mind some good satire. I even shared the previous article on facebrowser as it got me a good laugh. But this isn't satire. This is firstly using a deceased person deemed a hero for their own personal gain. Second, this article is spreading I'd be a child molestor, which is a criminal offense of slander and defamation. This isn't satire anymore.

username: 659696969696969696996
comment: slander and defamation arent criminal offenses 

17 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

username: RedheadedMenace
comment: Slander and Defamation is only a civil tort in America u fucking commie. Go back to where you belong. 

53 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Username: BobCatGal30

Comment: You're a child molester?? Jesus christ how are you still allowed out in the street! Disgusting.