[Los Santos Post] WOKE "CAPTAIN" SNUBS DESMOND BROWN?

WUCprak.png

Y8l4IDT.png

WOKE "CAPTAIN" SNUBS DESMOND BROWN?

BY MILO NEIL

Los Santos, SA - To many in Los Santos, the community outreach worker Desmond Brown is sorely missed after his unfortunate passing in March of this year. Brown's efforts included working tirelessly to re-open the B.J Community Center in the Davis Area as well as engaging with low income communities in South Los Santos. According to well placed sources in the maritime industry, he was intended to have a yacht named after him in the fleet of a local 'sea captain'. Thanks to a leak from contractors working with Ms. Seo-Hee though that we have been given a few days ago, we've been reliably informed that plans have been scrapped in favor of using 'female names'. 

vsJ2igT.png

Desmond Brown

According to the captain's website, which launched late October, the company is "the current state leading marine service". An audacious claim for a firm with multiple noted allegations of renting ships with numerous problems, including in one case a yacht with holes in the hull almost sinking in the bay of Los Santos.

Miss Seo-Hee has repeatedly made multiple questionably sexist posts in both her own and the company Facebrowser posts. She has also been a vocal critic of famed Los Santos based security company Gruppe Six, San Andreas' premier private security providers. 

jYwdHQE.png

Boats can only be female? What year is this?

"This... this is sickening, I can't believe she's disgraced his memory", said a young lady who claimed to know Desmond Brown. "I'm crying right now thinking about this, it's just too much for me".

Many in the community have been outraged at this decision to snub Brown, but unfortunately the issues don't end there. There's been community outrage as of late in the businesses' targeting of... funnily enough... underprivileged youths from low income communities. Just what Desmond would have wanted?

b0ZJ3Vd.png   

AeGu2Jb.png

But besides the latent sexism and targeting of minorities, the "captain" decided to follow up the memory of Desmond Brown by doxing and harassing teenagers by taking multiple photographs of them and posting them online. In these images we clearly see Seo-Hee having taken pictures of a teenager, just for being near her property. Does the youth of today not get any privacy? Is this the type of community outreach Desmond would have wanted?   

JgT01OZ.png

Desmond Brown? Nowhere in sight

As for poor Desmond, well he's out of the picture now. Forgotten about and had his memory trampled on by a woman who seems to only care about ranting about ethnic minority youths and Los Santos' flagship security company (who committed the sole crime of wanting to speak to her once).

"She didn't bother donating to our charity, we told you this in your last article" said a local activist for a sick and disabled children's charity. "Now she's insulting Desmond and harassing and doxxing the youth... this has gone on too long." 

We, at The Los Santos Post, agree.

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by Los Santos Post
  • Upvote 2

Username: SeoHeeMin

Comment:  Desmond Brown was not originally included in the contest due to the simple centuries old tradition that ships are named after females.

By contract I am unable to state more, apart from that Desmond Brown hasn’t been snubbed for a few weeks now. There has been developments I am working on with several involved parties I am not allowed to name as of yet. This is why no formal winner was announced officially yet.

BaSVHOx.png

Los Santos Post,  It is a disgrace that you dare to use Desmond’s name in such a poorly subjective article in an attempt to bring a business down.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
10 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Gruppe Sechs, please go spend your time productively. It is a disgrace that you dare to use Desmond’s name in such a poorly subjective article in an attempt to bring a business down that declined you.

Username: GroupSex30

Comment: Unlike you they have jobs to do, they don't have time to write articles lmao. Don't try to turn the hate just because LSP exposed you.

On 12/27/2021 at 3:37 AM, Toothcake said:

Username: baybchef

Comment: They must be loving all of the free publicity from these crusades.

Comment: Oh, we do. I'm really not that bothered by these lies plastered acros the media because they're simply a fabrication and lies. What bothers me the most is how they are abusing the name of a fallen local hero to do so. Its sickening and disgusting.

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
3 minutes ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

Comment: Oh, we do. I'm really not that bothered by these lies plastered acros the media because they're simply a Gruppe Sechs fabrication. What bothers me the most is how they are abusing the name of a fallen local hero to do so. Its sickening and disgusting.

And how do I know this is Gruppe Sechs? Will Flannery came up with the exact same points raised by both articles and I debunked them all. He and mister hunter can't cope with the fact their PR is just simply that bad it left a sour taste in my mouth; while they initially were a candidate for my business security.

Username: SAPARBro30

Comment: If it was G6 why were they writing articles about the SA port authority rangers? (SAPAR) as well lmao.

Quit hating on G6 #greenlivesmatter