Keep the Snow a little longer!

Illexus

Should we keep the Snow a little longer?  

310 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don’t see the big issue with people saying they cannot login and RP because their apartment is white for a week, if you want to RP then you RP irregardless a white interior or not. This is something that happens once a year and sadly it isn’t possible to fix the snow in the interiors. It isn’t that much of a big deal. Keep the snow December out. 

• Upvote 1

+1

I most likely won't get to enjoy it because of christmas day, keeping it for a few more days won't hurt. Snow gives a whole new vibe to the server and it's refreshing to see. If you're mapping, I'm sure you can use a 3 days break on the 365 you have, plus it doesn't completely stop you. 

And we are not LA.

• Upvote 1

Definitely in favor of keeping it for a bit longer. Not everyone can play today due to it being Christmas. Extend it to New Years or something.

So what if interiors are broken. It’s SNOWING, go outside and have some fun! 

We get snow literally once a year, might as well stop doing indoor rp and enjoy the snow while it lasts. And for those mappers out there crying about it, you can skip mapping for a few days, it’s not gonna kill you. 

The only problem I see with the snow is if you are a mapper in which case it does suck, but its only for a few days max, people normally wait two months or longer to get a place mapped. Interiors aren't bad anyway?

Spoiler

unknown.png

Yes its white? But anyone can just see around that and RP as normal, people that say there should not be snow cause its based on LA should also be soooo good at RP that it doesn't matter what interiors look like.

1 minute ago, Now You See Me said:

Yes its white? But anyone can just see around that and RP as normal, people that say there should not be snow cause its based on LA should also be soooo good at RP that it doesn't matter what interiors look like.

You're 100% right mate. All these nerds goin around on a rant should get a fuckin life!

Talk about removin snow from my house! Bollocks!

• Applaud 1