Keep the Snow a little longer!

Illexus

Should we keep the Snow a little longer?  

310 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Zani said:

it looks really good and it's different from the entire year of 90% sunny weather

Problem with server's weather system, its either cloudy, very sunny, sunny or cloudy, nothing else.

2 minutes ago, Zani said:

It provides for unique roleplay and the visuals are just so much fun IMO

Depends, if there's going to be snow, I want to see people rp around snow correctly.

See below

2 minutes ago, nateX said:

Fuck no, people clearly dont know how to dress and rp around snow. People either wear a hoodie when their character is used to like 20 celcius degree weather or wear a 6 layer coat like theyre in Antarctica. 

Also people are roleplaying leaks in every business and property because there's snow on the floor...

Although I did (and do) enjoy today's little treat, I wouldn't want to see this for more than a day or two.

The biggest issue is that all interiors are broken. We can't properly role-play in any interiors anymore, because there's snow everywhere - even TTCF is winter wonderland. But also because people aren't role-playing properly around snow as is - I've been online for ~5 hours so far and I've already seen too many people speeding, drifting around, dressed like it's just a chill day or not even acknowledging the snow. Besides the fact that it makes no sense for the temperature to drop that much in an area that has a literal desert and a palm beach.

Today was nice, maybe do it again on New Year's Eve and the day after, but not for weeks-on-end.