Keep the Snow a little longer!

Illexus

Should we keep the Snow a little longer?  

310 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

People have families, snow is rare. Keep it until January 1st or at /least/ the 28th so they can experience it. Interiors can be bugged for a tiny bit, we have to use our imagination a lot in roleplay already, imagining the floor isn't covered in snow or simply rping.. outside? With the server? are both options.

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1

Like I said today and last time. A year has 365 days. Of 365, 7 or 14 days can be used with snow.

Sure, you will not be able to (E)RP in interiors but you had about 355 days to do that. The rest days are in snow. It's not the end of the world. You lose virtually nothing aside not being able to RP in full immersion in interiors.

Yes to extending it by either 2 more days or until the new year.

Edited by thekillergreece
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, thekillergreece said:

Like I said today and last time. A year has 365 days. Of 365, 7 or 14 days can be used with snow.

Sure, you will not be able to (E)RP in interiors but you had about 355 days to do that. The rest days are in snow. It's not the end of the world. You lose virtually nothing aside not being able to RP in full immersion in interiors.

Yes to extending it by either 2 more days or until the new year.

Simply go to a hotdog stand. Ez.

Every year it's the same, interiors broken snow gets removed the next day. What's different this year? We can't even map right now because everything is messed up due to snow in interiors, if there is no fix for having no snow in interiors then we shouldn't have it. Businesses are rendered useless because of snow, apartments as well and any interior rp is just ruined for the duration of this

• Applaud 1
8 minutes ago, Mescalero said:

Don't want it chief, thanks for bringing it for a day. Not everyone celebrates Christmas. 

It's not really just for Christmas in my opinion. If you look at the game with the snow, the sky and the white colors, it looks really good and it's different from the entire year of 90% sunny weather. It provides for unique roleplay and the visuals are just so much fun IMO, which is why I wish we can have more snow days scattered throughout the entire winter seasons. Two to three days at a time throughout winter would be fun IMO.

• Upvote 2

Fuck no, people clearly dont know how to dress and rp around snow. People either wear a hoodie when their character is used to like 20 celcius degree weather or wear a 6 layer coat like theyre in Antarctica. 

Also people are roleplaying leaks in every business and property because there's snow on the floor...

EDIT: Also people arguing that it's ''rare'' is just stupid. It ain't an NFT. I'd rather avoid seeing people like this everywhere. 

unknown.png

Edited by nateX
  • Thanks 1