[LSRN] Buy Your Own Place: Our 2022 Guide

LSRN

vbGOg4Z.png

Los Santos Reliable Network - The information you need, when you don't need anything.

Y8l4IDT.png

Buy Your Own Place: Our 2022 Guide

BY HARRY BALZAC

Los Santos, SA - On 22nd December 2021, we've decided to veer off the normal course of news and help you realize your dream: buy your own home. How can you find it? How can you accumulate the 6 or 7 millions required for that nice 21 square feet apartment on Forum Drive? Follow the guide!

09_2022BuyGuide_Header.thumb.png.dc506073214516bc5349b6fd01b740c7.png

A lovely condo, has the charm of the old, well worth the 300k buyout

Buying a home of your own is many people's dreams. In spite of that, most surveys in the last 20 years showed that most of those born after 1985 have grown increasingly dissilusioned, an overwhelming majority believing they will never be able to afford the house of their dreams. But don't let 20 years of random economic crisis, and of income gap growth, kill your dreams! We, at LSRN, are here for you with our 2022 Home Acquisition Guide. 

The first thing to do is find an objective. Where and how do you want to live? If you earn the median San Andreas income, you can hope to buy an Eclipse Tower apartment, or a trailer in Sandy Shores. There are many options and, as a consequence, knowing which is the right one will be a key part of your research process. Make sure to ask yourself the right questions: where do I see myself in 20 years? Do I want children? How many stray bullets shot through my window am I ok with, every week? 

The next step is to put yourself in a right place, emotionally. Rash and blunt decisions are a house hunter's worst enemy! If being unable to find the house of your dreams draws your ire, it will be important to calm yourself down. Indeed, such a research can take up to 6 years. Reading a good book, listening to relaxing music, yoga, and meth, are the most common relaxing techniques advised by professionals. 

Finally, plan your budget ahead, and think outside of the box! You want that old run-down 7.5 million dollar house in Paleto Bay? It might be easier to buy a dozen apartments in Alta, and trade them for that house! You feel strongly tied to the community feel of Sandy Shores but it's a bit expensive for now? Give yourself objectives, and save money over time: if you manage to set $100 aside each month, you will only need 2.500 years to have the cash! Note that if you have children, you may also sell them to various networks. With only six children sold, you will have almost enough for a room at the Jamestown projects!

As you can see, in 2022, everything will be possible. Set aside the pessimism of all you young generations, look ahead, and with a bit of preparation and forward thinking? You may just be able to buy that cupboard in Rancho! See you next year 

For more guides, please browse our collection with: [Surprise your Friends by Kidnapping them] [Learn C# with Winnie the Pooh] [Stopping Cigarettes, Thanks to Crack] [Seducing with Alcohol] [Starting Hip-Hop at 80 Years Old]

Y8l4IDT.png

BuyBusiness_Ad.png.b0411421508a408576d5bbc35c467e8c.png

The Los Santos Reliable Network (LSRN) is a dubious network of suspicious people, providing you with the most less reliable information around. Our articles should be taken as seriously as someone with a check mark on Facebrowser. 

Comment on FaceBrowser: 

https://face.gta.world/posts/199936

Comment on our website: 

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by LSRN
  • Upvote 3