The state of break-ins.

ZaE

How does everyone feel about the state of break-ins and the system behind it? I personally think the system is extremely flawed and needs some kind of re-vamp, it shouldn't  take almost 3 hours sitting AFK outside the place you wanna rob until eventually you get bored because with 400 players it went from 13 admins on to 3. The only successful robberies I've ever seen with break-ins was when someone is up super early or late in the night or morning and "honey" happens to be on. Or when the people robbing have an admin in their faction or friends with them or something. And even with the small chance of a break-in actually getting accepted, the admin sets off the alarm in 1.5 seconds and you wasted 3 hours of your life. I mainly made this thread to see how people feel about the system and even maybe some smart dude will have an amazing idea to fix the poo-poo system. I think maybe certain admins should be accepted FOR things like break-ins and all other stuff that needs admin permissions, or a team that priorities that. s/o @Moe tho for taking ours

also Long Live Drakeo 💯💔

Edited by ZaE
  • Upvote 3
22 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Sounds like you need to learn how to do them properly

19 minutes ago, Peak. said:

Sounds like a p2w situation you want.

That ain't gonna happen.

i just got done rping one as i stated at the end of my post, if u want u can go ch eck out the screens of it in a few so you can truly give me full feedback on the quality of my roleplay, friend. ( in response to the first )

and number 2, towards @Peak. i just think niggas shouldnt wait 3 hours bro where did u get "p2w" LOL, its been a topic for a very very long time

Edited by ZaE

Let's keep this on topic and a friendly discussion, please. We'd love to get more feedback from people on how to fix this issue and what the community thinks, but if this turns toxic then I'll just lock it.

Edited by Moe
5 minutes ago, Moe said:

Let's keep this on topic and a friendly discussion, please. We'd love to get more feedback from people on how to fix this issue and what the community thinks, but if this turns toxic then I'll just lock it.

Gotchu homie, my fault if any of my responses were rude I didn't mean it to be like dat

Edited by ZaE

When I was administrator, I enjoyed handling breakin requests. All you need to make sure is that you have time to see the event through. I can understand that not every administrator is eagerly waiting for these requests to come in though.

Normally, you'd do a quick check of the players admin record, ask about why they selected a certain location for a breakin, and verify they haven't done another breakin very recently. Beyond that, its a matter of observing to see if their roleplay is on point. Most of the times, a property has no stashinfo, so you have to figure out on the spot where certain items would be found. That can be demanding if theres three guys pillaging the place. But pretty often the alarm goes off and you get to watch what happens. I found it fun.

Maybe administrators can explain why they dont like to take these requests? That might be a place to start.

Edited by mj2002
  • Wuhtah locked this topic