The state of "vigilantism"

RoyalPainter

Just now, averycoolguy said:

Armed civilians stop crime all the time. You don't hear about it because Liberals want you to think that armed civilians = school shootings.

Listen bro. I tend to shift towards that side in real life but this is NOT what we are discussing. 

Edited by RoyalPainter
2 minutes ago, RoyalPainter said:

Listen bro. I tend to shift towards that side in real life but this is NOT what we are discussing. 

And yet it is true. You're trying to compare Omaha Beach with Los Angeles. We don't live in Los Angeles. We live in a warzone. And in a warzone, anyone who has a gun is going to use it. The city's population is just fighting back. This is 100% an IC consequence of the ridiculous crime rate.

Don't like it? Too bad.

Edited by averycoolguy
11 minutes ago, Goonbag said:

You’re a moron.

Aw. Here, use this.

pacifier-picture-id523967463?k=20&m=523967463&s=612x612&w=0&h=hquOsjV0Yxt99rlxt7_h0q-RWUzF1DPBwlSm0B0DfLo=

5 minutes ago, L I C E said:

you have a point but that's not the topic of the thread. it's about lesbian dykes in heels pulling their pimped out glock17 and icing gangbangers down the road who just shot other gangbangers

So the point of the topic is homophobia? Worrying.

What makes your gangbanger inherently more worthy of using his gun? The 'lesbian dyke' as you so nicely put it has the right of it legally. She risks less than you do.

Edited by averycoolguy
1 minute ago, averycoolguy said:

Aw, poor baby got angry.

So the point of the topic is homophobia? Worrying.

it's about interfering in crime that doesn't involve you. IRL if i witnessed a gang related shooting i would run. if i saw my best friend being attacked, i might draw my piece n shoot back. but am i gonna draw my blicky n start blasting a bunch of 15 year old (M) ayo cuhs i don't know halfway down the street from me who are beefing another 15 year old group of ayo cuhs? hell no. but people do for some absurd reason. please start reading

1 minute ago, L I C E said:

it's about interfering in crime that doesn't involve you. IRL if i witnessed a gang related shooting i would run. if i saw my best friend being attacked, i might draw my piece n shoot back. but am i gonna draw my blicky n start blasting a bunch of 15 year old (M) ayo cuhs i don't know halfway down the street from me who are beefing another 15 year old group of ayo cuhs? hell no. but people do for some absurd reason. please start reading

Los Santos is a warzone in which the police has tried and failed for years to suppress crime. It is not shocking for the population to take it upon them and use legal avenues to defend their city. It's the Wild West out here. People are just adapting.

You all keep using real life examples when this place is a death trap that would fit right in with World War 2. This is not Los Angeles. This is Omaha Beach or if your history is bad and you're an epic gamer it's Night City from Cyberpunk. A crime ridden shithole.

And just so we're clear in Favelas people are fearful for their lives because criminals have guns and they don't. An unarmed population coupled with a trash police system = criminals can do what they want.

But this isn't a favela. Civilians here are armed and they don't need to live in fear.

Edited by averycoolguy

i think i gotta agree with goonbag - you truly are a moron.

Then you get one as well

pacifier-picture-id523967463?k=20&m=523967463&s=612x612&w=0&h=hquOsjV0Yxt99rlxt7_h0q-RWUzF1DPBwlSm0B0DfLo=

Learn how to be an adult and debate without getting your knickers in a twist and getting yourself forum warned. Though let's face it rules don't apply to donators.

defending yourself is one thing. helping murder gangbangers shooting at gangbangers is something else entirely

How the fuck would the ''lesbian" know the gang affiliation of people getting shot at you massive eggplant? You just said she ran two blocks.

Let's face it this thread was made by an illegal roleplayer whose hit got derailed by a civilian and now he's mad that civilians are no longer helpless NPCs that can't fight back or influence the world around them. Typical play to win mentality.

Edited by averycoolguy
1 minute ago, averycoolguy said:

Then you get one as well

Learn how to be an adult and debate without getting your knickers in a twist and getting yourself forum warned

How the fuck would the ''lesbian" know the gang affiliation of people getting shot at you massive donkey?

i mean it's not at all difficult to judge when they're all covered in gang ink. you said it yourself, take everything IC. the crime rate is the crime rate, and the blatantly obvious gangbangers, italian mafia or serbian criminals with thick accents is IC too. i can take one look at a group n immediately know.

plus, if you don't know the affiliation of the people shooting at each other, why would you intervene? for all  you know you might help the "wrong side". that's what we're discussing and why this happens so often on this server.

3 minutes ago, L I C E said:

i mean it's not at all difficult to judge when they're all covered in gang ink. you said it yourself, take everything IC. the crime rate is the crime rate, and the blatantly obvious gangbangers, italian mafia or serbian criminals with thick accents is IC too. i can take one look at a group n immediately know.

plus, if you don't know the affiliation of the people shooting at each other, why would you intervene? for all  you know you might help the "wrong side". that's what we're discussing and why this happens so often on this server.

You're literally encouraging metagaming/powergaming in your first part of the post. There's no way you'd notice this shit during a shootout.

As for the bolded part: Because some people aren't okay with letting others die if they can help it? What kind of question is that? If your character can shoot a stranger because he refused to " Run your pockets cuh " then why is it so shocking someone would shoot a stranger who's an active shooter?

Kyle Rittenhouse had a rifle and he got charged by people armed with a skateboard because they thought he just murdered someone.

Edited by averycoolguy
  • Gore locked this topic