[Los Santos Post] PORT SECURITY SWAT? We say yes

On 12/19/2021 at 12:53 PM, BeRLi98n said:

Username: T.Hammady

Comment: Since I work for the San Andreas Port Authority, I don't think it's a bad idea but it won't come true in the coming days, because we have a lot of responsibilities right now and we don't have enough time to train the officers to be qualified to go into this field, and I am not speaking in terms of a person with authority.. I am only expressing my opinion.
But we hope to get it one day in order to deter any sabotage or criminal act in the area of the ports of San Andreas.

Username: WhoAsked30
Comment: So you're saying you guys have an overfunded, overstocked and UNTRAINED SWAT team? Your Port Director must've lost his damn mind! #DefundSAPA

17 hours ago, Coburn said:

Username: WhoAsked30
Comment: So you're saying you guys have an overfunded, overstocked and UNTRAINED SWAT team? Your Port Director must've lost his damn mind! #DefundSAPA

Comment: I did not say that we have a SWAT team... I said that it is a good idea and it is possible to benefit from this team to reduce criminal operations inside the port area, everyone is upset about what we do, but no one knows if we stopped working only for one day, The prices of all goods in the city are rising, and the reason is that the criminal gangs will attack the port and steal all the containers!! And then everyone will ask us to go back to work.
So, please if you'd like to discuss with other people about something you don't have to be disrespectful, you can say whatever in your mind in good manners, and if the CEO emphasized the necessity of the Unit!! We'll get it today before tomorrow, So we're not waiting for any of the street's approval to make this move, so yea', welcome to the adult world.

Username: User3432423

Comment: Lol what. Since when does a CEO lead an organization such as port authority wtf yall need to work on your ranks before even thinking about a SWAT team. Fuck do you even need SWAT team for in the first place? Teenage asian ricers who come to the docks to do donuts in their shit ass 2002 elegy? How about the government gives money to US Veterans instead of funding retards like you.

10 hours ago, BeRLi98n said:

Comment: I did not say that we have a SWAT team... I said that it is a good idea and it is possible to benefit from this team to reduce criminal operations inside the port area, everyone is upset about what we do, but no one knows if we stopped working only for one day, The prices of all goods in the city are rising, and the reason is that the criminal gangs will attack the port and steal all the containers!! And then everyone will ask us to go back to work.
So, please if you'd like to discuss with other people about something you don't have to be disrespectful, you can say whatever in your mind in good manners, and if the CEO emphasized the necessity of the Unit!! We'll get it today before tomorrow, So we're not waiting for any of the street's approval to make this move, so yea', welcome to the adult world.

Username: RealistExpert
Comment: You're kidding, right? What are these "criminal gangs" gonna do? Pick up an 11 tonne shipping container and just put it in their fucking cars? You must've been high whilst writing this shit. You don't need a SWAT team when your Port Authority officers or security or whatever the hell they are can't handle even the most basic of tasks.

Edited by Nunwithagun