[Gruppe 6] Official Press Release: Gruppe 6 units prevented fire from spreading further

15 hours ago, zaXer. said:

Name: hassan

Email: [email protected]

Comment: maybe if you used your brain cells to read what was written in the article you'd know why

Name: rangingperson
Comment: everyone who calls 911 when they see a fire should get a news article dedicated to them and a medal jesus christ "read the article" maybe you should actually read what the article says: nothing

"the response of our gaurds stopped the fire from spreading" is the same as saying "me locking my door stopped robbers from trying to enter"

9 minutes ago, BjornV said:

Name: rangingperson
Comment: everyone who calls 911 when they see a fire should get a news article dedicated to them and a medal jesus christ "read the article" maybe you should actually read what the article says: nothing

"the response of our gaurds stopped the fire from spreading" is the same as saying "me locking my door stopped robbers from trying to enter"

Name: hassan

Email: [email protected]

Comment: you need to read before you post as well, the guards responded to a fire alarm from the property and that's what made it so effective, not a random passer-by. if there was no alarm and no response then the whole place would've burned down before anyone would notice. get it? probably not.

Name: ChaseyB
Comment: lmfao gruppe 6 police department get even more retarded by the day? isn't it just the right thing to do to call 911 if some house is on fire or whatever? why should you need to be praised for simply doing the right thing? u faggots hardly put the fire out yourself did you? fuck off, such a retarded company

COMMENTS SECTION

Name: enefromtheblock14
Comment: lol imagine hiring g6 wannabe cops, why havent these clowns had their licenses revoked yet? they're nothing but liars and child murderers

"wE PrEvEnTeD a FiRe" nah nigga you called 911 and called for the firefighters, they the real preventors here you fucking retards, somebody shut these cocksuckas down