[theawareamerican.com] THE REAL TRUTH BEHIND LS STREET GANGS

R E V

THE REAL TRUTH BEHIND LS STREET GANGS

DISCUSSION IN NEWS, CURRENT EVENTS, POLITICS STARTED BY OFFICIALDON_WINNIGO, DEC 17, 2021

Last month on the 25th while I was investigating microwave frequencies off the Blaine County coast my computer has picked up some very bizarre news: An entire Los Santos "street gang" disappeared from Rancho OVERNIGHT. POOF! Just like that.

At first I thought this was some bogus LSNN crap, but then I remembered LSNN disappeared over night too! This is no coincidence people, this is where everything connects. I decided to dig deeper into this matter and I've recieved this message from an anonymous user.

uJBHh4Z.jpg

You have read this right, folks. This is no longer the stuff for fairy tales... THIS IS REALITY! 

But you might be asking yourself "But how is this possible?", the answer is right in front of you, people. The government is using these so-called "Street Gangs" to actively spy on poor areas of the city.

"Gang violence" is nothing more than a scheme to kick the honest american out of their homes in order to make coffee shops, fast food places and malls.

Everything is connected, people. Open your eyes!

• Upvote 3
On 12/17/2021 at 11:48 PM, books said:

Username: thesimulationisbreaking

Comment: bro its just marketing for the matrix 4 lol wake tf up 

Username:  officialdon_winnigo

Comment: The Matrix movies were just mere threats sent by the government. "This is what we will do to you if you don't obey!". 

I am ready for the nuclear war, Pentagon! And you should ready yourself TOO.

• 2 weeks later...