E&E's Candles

Pickle

Username: Nessa_R

Rating: 

Comment: I'm kind of obsessed with E&E's Candles, and i can't recommend them enough. i might as well install a big storage unit for all the candles i've been buying from them- they've turned me into a candle hoarding goblin.

• Upvote 1

Username: Nyx

Rating: 

Comment: Absolutely lovely service - ordered two feel-good gift boxes for friends. Beautifully and safely packaged, worth every cent. Their assortment of goods has a wide variety and the candles are just gorgeous! They even come in donut shapes!

• Upvote 1

Username: slo.ken

Rating (( 1-5 stars)): 

Comment: No joke these air freshener things I bought smell SO damn good. I can't wait to get some of the candles. Plus, Ella has incredible customer service skills and she's an even better friend. Love it!

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

*Username: BradHata69

*Rating (( 1-5 stars)): 

*Comment: Amazing service. Can not fault a thing. She took her time with me. Got me exactly what I was looking for. Would highly suggest checking this place out.

• Upvote 1

*Username: AnnaBanana

*Rating (( 1-5 stars)): 

*Comment: Was really fun making candles for the first time! Great experience and learned how to make a scented candle. Made a sweet smelling one for my new apartment, probably coming back again to make a meme and bad smelling one to sell to my enemies. 10/10

• Upvote 1

Username: Bea.LS

Rating (( 1-5 stars)): 

Comment: Wanted to buy a gift for a colleague but was unsure about what would be a good one. I was assisted by Ella, who was very helpful and made me feel welcome the whole time, helping me find good options. The products are beautiful and the wrappings as well, and pricing is fair for their quality. 
Perfect place to find a gift for a loved one, or even a business partner.

• Upvote 1
  • goddessoflife locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3 months later...
  • $$ locked this topic