E&E's Candles

Pickle

2pbqchq.png                       

Founded on Eclipse Blvd In West Vinewood. Est in 2021 by Ella Esparza and Elena Kelmendi. Both successful business owners they decided to join forces in a mission that they both loved, and E&E's candles was created. We strive to provide Los Santos with a unique experience. E&E's is now located in Burton and offering several services like gift wrapping, custom scents and candle making workshops, please visit our website or face-browser for more information.                                                                                                                                                       

76ni9RU.png     yBrOrgs.png

0tBEM2L.png

Visit Our Store

Like us on FB

ONLINE ORDERING AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE LINK

Giving Light To The World.

Edited by Pickle
  • Upvote 11
  • Applaud 1

Review Submissions 

*Username:

*Rating (( 1-5 stars)):

*Comment:

Edited by Pickle

*Username: Kay_Volta

*Rating (( 1-5 stars)):

*Comment: I love the store, it's so cute and filled with amazing products and it sure smells amazing in there. Ella, as always, has incredible customer service skills. I'm very satisfied with all of the products I purchased today. Can't wait to visit again! 

Username: Sofiii

Rating: 

Comment: Ella is amazing and always strives to help others. Her candles have brought some happy memories for me and my insane candle hoarding sister… highly suggest going here for yourself and others you won’t regret it! Plus the holiday scents are to die for. 💓

• $$ locked and unlocked this topic
  • $$ locked this topic