A section in which we can expose our faction ideas to bring people on board.

I think that there's no point in limiting to factions and in general, to do section to be able to find someone to play with, many people don't have enough time to spend a few hours every day in gta world, they have a different time zone, they have no one to play with and that's usually on certain days and/or hours etc. and they just want to play with more people, for example, some family, there are also people who would like to play in a faction, but only episodically, because they don't have so much time for an active game

of course this idea has its pros and cons as the current situation without it

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I definitely agree with and support this. I myself was trying to think about creating some form of a faction in the future, and the biggest block was that I don't really have the peeps to even create a faction. Sure, there are other means of acquring people for a faction/RP concept, but this one seems promising and having a dedicated forum section to it doesn't sound all too bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Like the other suggestion here, why not just make a topic in General Discussions. Everyone can reply with their faction ideas and leave their contact info. Interested people can contact them and/or like the post and be contacted. Someone can go through it once a month and report all posts older than a month for deletion so that the topic is always up-to-date and we don't have 3-year-old faction ideas of members who left the community or moved on.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wouldn't harm to have a dedicated section under factions to allow people to post their ideas for factions and drum up interest and more members to get it off the ground. 

I can see this being useful in getting more factions to start up and generating more roleplay on the server. 

• Upvote 1

This is a fantastic idea. Having somewhere that people can put their faction idea to try and get others on board would be amazing. Not everyone knows enough people to start a faction, this would immediately combat that. Massive yes.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 months later...