So basically right now we got an option to mod bikes wheels but it puts on the wheels from cars and only on the front wheel I know for certain that there are bike wheels for bikes especially made. So simply replace car wheels for bikes to bike wheels. Maybe while you at it add all possible wheels for the cars aswell.

Here is a list of all possible wheels in GTA V:

Motorcycle:

hfLb9Q8.jpg

Car wheels:

73k2N5A.jpg

GHoUMDJ.jpg\

jBmvBwF.jpg

sOaT3HF.jpg

TifAhob.jpg

MG5Nskc.jpg

GKojmde.jpg

Benny's rims:

9pElIdR.jpgs2viIMG.jpg

Edited by Archix
  • Upvote 1

Well, I modded a bike a few days ago and the rims were as supposed. All I saw is motorcycle rims, not car ones. Sure - the list is not full, just like the cars list of rims, where a lot of them are missing, but you're not limited and you have a choice to pick from quite a few motorcycle rims.

2 hours ago, -Andreas said:

Wait what? You want the wheels from a car on your bike instead?

Or is that how it works right now. That sounds odd..

From what I can tell based on the pictures, the only rims available for purchase ingame are the Sports rims. I think he's suggesting adding every "pack" of rims, as the current ones might not be suitable for all cars, and definitely not for motorcycles.

So, in a ideal world, we would have all the car rims available for cars, and the motorcycle wheels for motorcycles.

On 07.05.2018 at 10:34 PM, Thirteen said:

From what I can tell based on the pictures, the only rims available for purchase ingame are the Sports rims. I think he's suggesting adding every "pack" of rims, as the current ones might not be suitable for all cars, and definitely not for motorcycles.

So, in a ideal world, we would have all the car rims available for cars, and the motorcycle wheels for motorcycles.

You are absolutely correct and we only have sports rims in Black and chrome colors.

On 07.05.2018 at 10:21 PM, Adero said:

Well, I modded a bike a few days ago and the rims were as supposed. All I saw is motorcycle rims, not car ones. Sure - the list is not full, just like the cars list of rims, where a lot of them are missing, but you're not limited and you have a choice to pick from quite a few motorcycle rims.

That could have been a custom bike like FCR or Zombie but the generic bikes like PCJ Akuma etc don't have the option to mod the rims properly it puts on sports rims for cars on the front tire which I will report to bug tracker in a bit