Anime Thread.

Any of the Netflix animes worth a watch? 

I've watched very classic anime series like Bakugan, Yu gi Oh and Beyblades but shit, I don't know. I also watched some other card game type of shown back when it ran in TV, was a fun watch. One of my kindergarten mates was a massive bakugan fan and he had like 10 of them and always brought them along (I imagine he had more but I remember around 10).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 5:45 PM, For Ever said:

Any of the Netflix animes worth a watch? 

I've watched very classic anime series like Bakugan, Yu gi Oh and Beyblades but shit, I don't know. I also watched some other card game type of shown back when it ran in TV, was a fun watch. One of my kindergarten mates was a massive bakugan fan and he had like 10 of them and always brought them along (I imagine he had more but I remember around 10).

Kakegurui, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Black Lagoon are promising and easy to digest.

• 1 month later...

Overlord, Beck & Initial-D are my all time favorites, might throw Naruto, Nana and Log Horizon aswell, always the ones I usually come back to and rewatch everything.

Right now, I've been watching Haikyuu & Mushoku Tensei, pretty high in my list aswell so, both great animes. Mushoku Tensei is really mature, an isekai about a NEET guy that is reborned into a magic world, the anime tells the history from his POV as a baby, growing up into a family but with a 40 y/o mentality and full knowledge of what he was before he died. The anime touches on a lot of mature subjects such as depression, anxiety and panic attacks for people that are afraid to leave their houses and socialize, it also shows some Ecchi (basically boobs) and other things such as, lonely people basically.. "enjoying themselves" as his parents are having sex in the next room and a lot of other mature subjects. An anime that I recommend a lot for people trying to find more mature content in Anime, heavy subjects and more "humane", but it has it's comedy aswell so it lightens the room pretty well, it's a pretty well balanced anime. Haikyuu is more light, it's about volleyball if anyone's interested in getting into it, great anime all together.

I can list a shit ton of anime here but, the thread asks what are your favorites and these are mine, but there are some hidden ones that I keep it to myself 'cause of obvious reasons.

Edited by naito
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...
On 10/12/2021 at 8:21 AM, Selu said:

Favorite anime would have to be Cowboy Bebop.

A masterpiece, but deserves an sequel. Old animes are kinda slow and not easy to digest, not having a continuous story troughout the episodes makes it kinda boring to watch sometimes. The aestethics are on point tho.

• Upvote 1
  • 7 months later...