Prohibit shooting right behind your car from the front seats of the car.

Clearly some of the people in this thread have minimal to no experience with firearms. This maneuver is not particularly difficult, at least from the physical sense. Accuracy would of course be lacking but we can't properly enforce that because video game. 

11 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Yeah good luck shooting like that in real life, John Wick.

nobody saying anything about real life bro.. this is GTA 5, there's some shit that u cant change such as shooting systems and physics (unless scripted)
keep it the same, not needed. You got killed unfairly? Report it.

37 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

So what you're saying is, this maneuver wouldn't work IRL. Sounds like a great reason to ban it.

I literally never said that. If you're going to keep up this absolutely stupid argument, at least be able to follow it.

I said that the accuracy one would have when doing this maneuver would suffer surely, but like many things this is not something we can control from a game perspective. Many situations characters are in would see them with significantly less accuracy than they showcase but this happens because this is a video game played by people who probably play a lot of video games. 

I'll explain it as clear as I can for you before I head to bed. You are saying either:

A. The act of firing a firearm from the front seat, through the rear windshield at targets, is physically impossible (even though it most certainly is physically possible); and thus players should be punished for doing so.

OR

B. You admit that it is possible, but think it's unfair because of the accuracy the shooters tend to have when doing so in-game. Despite that there many different combat situations in the game that are also similarly 'unfair' because combat prowess is much more achievable in the game than in real life (obviously) and you can't actually enforce this.

I'll go ahead and let you think about this one.

Edited by Inked
Clarity.