Prohibit shooting right behind your car from the front seats of the car.

Hello.

This is a really simple rule suggestion. EVERY COP HAS SUFFERED THIS, you pull over a car, and the driver who is apparently Agent 47 lands two perfect headshots in an impossible angle as you are parked right behind the car, with an amazingly impossible shoulder movement.

So the rule suggestion is easy. SINCE IT'D BE IMPOSSIBLE IN REAL LIFE TO SHOOT LIKE THAT FROM THE FRONT SEATS, PROHIBIT IT.

Allow if for rear seats, as they could possibly turn around and shoot through the rear windshield easily.

-1, but read the bigger text 
Most people roleplay like if they lean out of the window or something like that, EVEN IF THEY DON'T DROP A /ME LINE, they probably mean it like that.
Now, I wouldn't really see a problem with disallowing it for DRIVERS, because I do see how that's somewhat unrealistic, but for passengers? I think its completely fine if they roleplay it. 

9 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

lands two perfect headshots

I think this is more of an OOC issue, if their aim is good? shit, you can't do anything about it, you cant just expect somebody to miss their shots on purpose when it comes to their char's life (for example, shooting at a police officer, this could end up in a CK if the shooters end up dying)

Edited by Zt4e
42 minutes ago, Zt4e said:

but for passengers? I think its completely fine if they roleplay it. 

And how would you shoot 90 degrees behind you? It's impossible to turn around like that in a car and shoot directly behind. In GTA 5 you can do it because characters can aim without actually turning to look at where they're aiming, but IRL it would be impossible.

9 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

And how would you shoot 90 degrees behind you? It's impossible to turn around like that in a car and shoot directly behind. In GTA 5 you can do it because characters can aim without actually turning to look at where they're aiming, but IRL it would be impossible.

52 minutes ago, Zt4e said:

Most people roleplay like if they lean out of the window or something like that, EVEN IF THEY DON'T DROP A /ME LINE, they probably mean it like that.

Onto the suggestion this is something that's nearly impossible to administrate so I don't really see this being a thing.

38 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Have you seen the shit mums do when they need to try and sort out their baby while the dad drives? If they can twist right around and help their baby for long periods of time, they can damn well twist and shoot out the back of the car.😂

I agree, it should be prohibited for the driver to do it though.

47 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

And how would you shoot 90 degrees behind you?

ever thought about leaning to the side, then turning around to look behind you? you can literally try to do it right now in the chair you sitting in.. it's not that hard bro, come on. 

This is also applied to leaning outside of a car window, you can deadass just lean outside of a window while looking behind you. You ever played GTA San Andreas? They do that a bunch of times while shooting out of vehicles.

Edited by Zt4e

You can very much lean out your car window and shoot at the car behind you. You can even pivot your body in the driver-side seat to where you can shoot out the rearview windshield. Obviously in a real life situation, you wouldn’t be as accurate with your shots as you are on GTAW. 

On that note, this is a no from me.

Edited by TyJ
  • Upvote 1