Snow!

Narco

Just my personal opinion, but I know quite a few of you also live in an area where it snows quite often. Snows totally cool for the first few days, and after that it becomes an annoyance of white fluff. I can get why people who haven't had a ton of experience with it may see it as cool, and interesting -- but I'd imagine the vast majority of people who see snow on a regular basis (like myself) think it looks pretty awful, and sucks the life out of everything it covers.

Snow for a few weeks would be neat.
Unrestrict /weather clear either temporarily or permanently, though. Players complaining about snow/rain in interiors could all be fixed by simply offering /weather clear in the same way /ptime -1 is given to everyone.

Just now, Kari said:

Snow for a few weeks would be neat.
Unrestrict /weather clear either temporarily or permanently, though. Players complaining about snow/rain in interiors could all be fixed by simply offering /weather clear in the same way /ptime -1 is given to everyone.

You can't clear snow from interiors by changing the weather.

Just now, mj2002 said:

You can't clear snow from interiors by changing the weather.

Then they just need to allow players to toggle /snow inside interiors which will remove the snow from ground and objects.

It's a toggle-able feature in SP as well.

THIS IS FOR GROUND SNOW only. The weather should be set to 'snowing' so there's flakes.