Snow!

Narco

9 minutes ago, Nervous said:

If we add snow it'll also be in interiors, there is no way around that.

Perhaps as compromise you could install snow for 1-2 weeks (basically from 15th Dec to 1st January)? It really shouldn't hurt in long-term to be honest. Snow comes only once a year (for 15-30 days, w/e).

Edited by thekillergreece

I love it how people say that San Andreas is not based on California, even though the server continuity thread literally says, in bold letters, "San Andreas replaces California", and describes San Andreas as a sunny, progressive state on the American West Coast. But, even if we were to ignore the whole realism argument, I'd rather not see snow in interiors or have people lagging all over the place — something that happens frequently as-is. So, yes, while not everyone enjoys the realism aspect of this game (while playing on a heavy RP server, but I digress), according to Nervous, there is no way to implement this without causing a huge mess & the cons outweigh the pros. Sorry chief, but it's gonna be a no from me. 

1 hour ago, Boland said:

we'll RP that everyone's on shrooms and tripping that they're in a snow globe

You just gave me an amazing new idea for a character, thanks o/ 

Also, while the whole "MUH CALIFORNIA!" argument doesn't really stick on me, because it's only ever used to restrict RP... the actual bugs that snow brings can't be worked around, so 😞 Probably not. 

Edited by Topinambour