Snow!

Narco

If the bugs from last year can be avoided and it can be done properly, I don't see why not. On one hand we have the argument that San Andreas is not California, so following the exact meteorological patterns of CA wouldn't make sense but on the other hand, seeing snowy beaches, palm trees and the desert isn't exactly realistic nor immersive.

vietnamflashback.gif

Oh dear lord its that time of year again, time for the snow wars.  I thought we settled this, if it snows in LA, it snows in LS. If it doesn't snow in LA, it doesn't snow in LS. And this was made after years of snow based arguments. Particularly as very few people actually RP said snow, and continue buzzing around in their import cars going mach 0.7

Edited by Mecovy

It's been said multiple times that it's not possible to get snow with out it also snowing in interiors.

There's no way to keep snow only in dimension 0.

Unless this gets fixed, which is UNLIKELY and out of our hands we won't have snow. 

You know what? I'd be cool with the actual snow weather if it's not possible to change the actual state of the map.

For reference: 

Not the best example but hey, you get what I'm saying. Have the weather set to snow, leave the game world as-is.

Ahh shit, it's bleeding in to the forums now.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 1