CK OOC close friends experiences

GambloTwitch

9 minutes ago, Alyssa McCarthy said:

And in replying with random capitalisation, and seemingly dismissing the many replies that disagree with you, which are you coming across as right now? An amateur or a pro?

No-one says an experienced roleplayer doesn’t feel emotions because a great deal of method actors do exactly that & they put themselves directly in the mindset of a their character.

Actors however don’t then get upset with one another on a professional level over conflict between their characters - they’ll sit calmly next to each other and laugh in interviews as they discuss the nuances which led to said conflict etc.

Do characters feel bad for killing other characters? I’d certainly hope many do.

Should you or I feel bad when our characters do that? Of course not.

I don't want to be in the right in here. I don't want to be in the right ever if there's a discussion which is subjective.

I want to share my opinion. So, I reply whenever I feel I have something to say. Else, I just read your opinion and assimilate it in my baggage of knowledge, that's it.

Also, I talked about HAVING FEELINGS, not HAVING FEELING AGAINST... which is different. And yeah, I happen to use capitalisation to emphasize something.

Edited by GambloTwitch

LOL im fucking dying 😂😂😂😂, you shouldn’t get upset that you CK a  close friend you rp with.you should never try to make friends OOCly because for some it can affect their IC immersion. but yeah if someone CKd me, and we were friends OOCly, i wouldn’t be sad I just wouldnt care. I wouldn’t  think twice or be affected by my decision if I had to CK a homie.  That’s just me though. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic