CK OOC close friends experiences

GambloTwitch

I am glad I feel happiness, sadness and all those feelings while roleplaying. I wouldn't play anymore if I was "empty" like you all.

The difference between the good roleplayer and the bad one is that the good one can separate feelings from IC reactions, but uses his mindset to react according to his character portrayal and IC matters. Which is not that easy. Because, at the end of the day, I'm sure you all have been angry, sad, or happy about something that has happened in-game. It's impossible not to prove ANYTHING if you spend more than 6+ hours a day developing your character. We all get involved emotionally, and that's part of the fun.

• Upvote 2

Interesting. I’ve never thought of it as that deep, we’re all friends at the end of the day and have a laugh about it, not really like feel bad, it’s all IC no need for hard feelings on either side.

Edited by matt
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Kadyus said:

This is both funny and hypocritical at the same time

How is my statement considered toxic or troll by any mean?

That's a consequence of dealing with 2,3 LMAOs after I posted a thread in where I was trying to have some experiences from it.

Instead, now the content is flamish... like EVERYTIME you start a thread in here.

The question was: HAVE YOU EVER CK'ED AN OOC CLOSE FRIEND?

Replies: Just one in topic.

Edited by GambloTwitch
  • GambloTwitch changed the title to CK OOC close friends experiences
Just now, GambloTwitch said:

How is my statement considered toxic or troll by any mean?

That's a consequence of dealing with 2,3 LMAOs after I posted a thread in where I was trying to have some experiences from it.

Instead, now the content is flamish... like EVERYTIME you start a thread in here.

I've banned the player who has written a sexual comment and warned the others. You're completely right, it was toxic and not welcome'd here.

• Thanks 1

Try to distance yourself IC and OOC, it probably isn't too healthy if it's causing you grief OOC about an IC decision. Sure, some stuff can cause you some concerns especially when you've invested a lot of time and effort into a project, but do remember that your trying to portray a character. A lot of people in the criminal underworld try to portray a cuthroat rat that'll stab you in the back whenever the time's right, but have difficulties doing it to their OOC friends. I've seen strides in some criminal factions who aren't hesitant to betray and CK their key members, look no further than the Conti Crime Family killing Peter Conti... (RIP). 

In the words of the immortal Cao Cao... "I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me", at least that'd make more interesting roleplay...

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic